2012 NFL DRAFT THREAD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2012 NFL DRAFT THREAD

This G from Troy has been Kiper's BPA for like 3 hours, and he is 2nd BPA on nfl.com with a grade of 82.

Polk is BPA on nfl.com with grade of 84

Comment

A lot of talent coming of in the 7th round. I still like James Brown but I find it hard to believe we used only one pick on Defense

Comment

[quote user="michaelkhan3"]A lot of talent coming of in the 7th round. I still like James Brown but I find it hard to believe we used only one pick on Defense
        [/quote] Agreed.. I like James Brown, but its hard to believe we go Oline 3picks in a row.. Cam Johnson would be insane pick, as would Antonio Allen, or Marcus Forston... Those are my top 3..

Comment

[quote user="spags4prez"]This G from Troy has been Kiper's BPA for like 3 hours, and he is 2nd BPA on nfl.com with a grade of 82.

Polk is BPA on nfl.com with grade of 84[/quote]

Ya I really like James Brown. He could play Tackle as well it would be great value. If we take him all these late OL picks aren't gonna make the roster. But I think he is solid

Comment

[quote user="michaelkhan3"][quote user="spags4prez"]This G from Troy has been Kiper's BPA for like 3 hours, and he is 2nd BPA on nfl.com with a grade of 82. Polk is BPA on nfl.com with grade of 84[/quote]

Ya I really like James Brown. He could play Tackle as well it would be great value. If we take him all these late OL picks aren't gonna make the roster. But I think he is solid
            [/quote] I'd of had no problem taking James Brown at end of RD 3..lol So, i obviously like em as well, but i'd like a defensive pick, either at S, DE, or DT...

Comment

niners took cam Johnson
              "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

Comment

There goes Cam Johnson, finally! What a fall, for a really good player... Looks like my Top 3 are now gonna be Antonio Allen, Marcus Forston, and Aaron Henry

Comment

Flip Johnson is gone to the 49ers

Comment

Come on Antonio Allen!

Comment

Antonio Allen, Aaron Henry, Sean Cattouse, Sean Richardson, Marcus Forston, Donnie Fletcher...

Comment

walk up in the club sayinn who da **** is daaattt?

jk but who is this?

Comment

Markus Kuhn
                          "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

Comment

I have no idea who Marcus Kuhn is.. I wish we went with Marcus, but Marcus Forston...lol

Comment

[quote user="Neverend"]walk up in the club sayinn who da **** is daaattt? jk but who is this?[/quote] Its pretty bad that u and i both have no idea who this guy is..lol

Comment

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]*I have no idea who Marcus Kuhn is..* I wish we went with Marcus, but Marcus Forston...lol[/quote]

Kuhn is a big interior defensive lineman who only started for one year at North Carolina State. He showed good effort in that year in all areas of his play, is good to run down plays from the backside and will be a force working from within. He struggles against double teams and doesn't play very instinctively yet, but he is a developmental project and has late-round value to a team that can afford to wait on his development.

ANALYSIS
                                STRENGTHS Kuhn is quick off the ball, and is more of a force working inside against the pass than he is vs. the run, where he can get neutralized at times by forward-moving lines. He shows good effort.

WEAKNESSES Kuhn is very raw and it shows when he works against double teams or attempts to rush the passer. He has a difficult time working against more than one man and teams will take advantage of this early in his career. He is not very sound in his technique using his hands and has a ways to go before he is ready to be influential in the NFL.

Comment

Working...
                                X