2012 NFL DRAFT THREAD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2012 NFL DRAFT THREAD

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="michaelkhan3"][quote user="TheEnigma"]Most likely pick by Panthers - Cox Surprising pick - Floyd?[/quote]

They really should do it. I can't believe they didn't
    [/quote] I love Cox as well, but Kuechly is special man.. U watch Kuechly play, and u understand why.. The kid makes plays, and just seems to always be in the right place at the right time.. Hes a sure tackler, a leader, and a rare talent...[/quote]

I like him too but I really thought they would be a great fit for Floyd

Comment

Man if Fletcher Cox falls to Philly im going to be pissed

Comment

[quote user="michaelkhan3"]Rest of the NFL,

Lets not let the Eagles get Floyd please

Sincerely
        [/quote]

Don't think he will get past Arizona and definitely not past the Rams who are at 14 now I believe.

Comment

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="TheEnigma"]Not a bad player at all, good of course but they weren't weak at all there... anyway, DeCastro or Floyd to Bills?[/quote] dude, there always injured at LB...* They definetly needed a MLB...[/quote]Not as bad as DT though. Unless you have someone special like a Willis, it doesn't matter if your interior is getting ran over.

Comment

Decastro is a better player then the last 4 picks

Comment

Look for the Eagles to try and get up ahead of the Rams and take Cox.

Comment

talk about cardinals moving back
                "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

Comment

Chiefs going Decastro?

Comment

[quote user="michaelkhan3"]Look for the Eagles to try and get up ahead of the Rams and take Cox.
                    [/quote]he fits that team perfectly I dont want him to fall to them. Claiborne to Dallas and Cox to the Eagles is as bad as it gets

Comment

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]

Chiefs going Decastro?

[/quote]

Either DeCastro or Cox I would think.

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]Decastro is a better player then the last 4 picks[/quote] not a chance hes even in the field of Kuechly.. Kuechlys gonna be a multiple probowler, and sensational game changer for the next decade, if he stays healthy...

Comment

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]Decastro is a better player then the last 4 picks[/quote] not a chance hes even in the field of Kuechly..* Kuechlys gonna be a multiple probowler, and sensational game changer for the next decade, if he stays healthy...[/quote]Wrap up tacklers to me arent game changers

Comment

Poe to the chiefs. woah
                            "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

Comment

Looks like we should all give up guessing LOL

Comment

Poe! Awful choice for KC

Comment

Working...
                                X