2012 NFL DRAFT THREAD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2012 NFL DRAFT THREAD

They go with Poe... I gotta admit, i don't know much about him..

Comment

This guy is so athletic but the games I saw he sucked

Comment

who does Philly want here? Cox?

Comment

Eagels traded up! Crud! Hopefully they don't go with Floyd! Probably going with Cox though, which also stinks!

Comment

Philly traded up UHOH...

Comment

Eagles got the 12th pick from seahawks
              "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

Comment

KC REACHHHHHHH

Comment

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]

*They go with Poe...* I gotta admit, i don't know much about him..

[/quote]Saw 1 full game and highlights. Freakish measurements but he should of been killing the players in front of him and he didnt

Comment

Poe is winning the bling race.
                    Because of all of the effort and examination being poured into these predictions, the draft is a robust market that, in the aggregate, does a good job of sorting prospects from top to bottom.1 Yet despite so many people trying to “beat the market,” no single actor can do it consistently. Abnormal returns are likely due to luck, not skill. But that hasn’t stopped NFL executives from behaving with the confidence of traders.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/...eat-the-draft/

Comment

[quote user="spags4prez"]who does Philly want here? Cox?[/quote]

i hope they dont take floyd...

the cowboys and eagles are going all in...it could be the T reif to philly

Comment

What's up with all the braids?
                        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Damn Cox to eagles...Wide 9 with a potential beast in middle next to Cullens jenkins ...we need to shore up our Oline .

Comment

Hawks got a 4th and 6th from iggles
                            "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

GO GIANTS!

Comment

[quote user="giantsfan420"][quote user="spags4prez"]who does Philly want here? Cox?[/quote]

i hope they dont take floyd...

the cowboys and eagles are going all in...it could be the T reif to philly[/quote]Reiff would be the best over Cox and Floyd for us.

Comment

Eagles going to go for Cox? if not I am done guessing as well lol :P

GO GIANTS!

Comment

Working...
                                X