2012 NFL DRAFT THREAD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2012 NFL DRAFT THREAD

[quote user="Blue_Buddha"]Damn Cox to eagles...Wide 9 with a potential beast in middle next to Cullens jenkins ...we need to shore up our Oline .[/quote] I hope thats not what happens. He fits that defense like a glove

Comment

I knew it Philadelphia hopefully going for Cox. I'd hate to not be able to support Mike Floyd

Comment

Coples might actually fall in our laps at this
        rate.

Comment

[quote user="GmenFan1980"]Hawks got a 4th and 6th from iggles[/quote]

Should be no suprise, Eagles go style over substance. Glad they are losing depth.

Comment

A lot of trading going on tonight.

Comment

Eagles got Cox
              "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

Comment

Our O-line is going to get ABUSED in those two games against the Eagles...

Comment

NOOOOO
                  Im really not happy about this. Perfect scheme fit. now I have to hate him

Comment

[quote user="TheEnigma"][quote user="giantsfan420"][quote user="spags4prez"]who does Philly want here? Cox?[/quote]

i hope they dont take floyd...

the cowboys and eagles are going all in...it could be the T reif to philly[/quote]Reiff would be the best over Cox and Floyd for us.[/quote]

I understand where you are coming from but I disagree because it would leave one less OL on the board for us to take when we pick. seeing what people are trading It would not surprise me if we moved up too.

Every other team in out division has moved up in this draft

Comment

[quote user="TheEnigma"][quote user="giantsfan420"][quote user="spags4prez"]who does Philly want here? Cox?[/quote]

i hope they dont take floyd...

the cowboys and eagles are going all in...it could be the T reif to philly[/quote]Reiff would be the best over Cox and Floyd for us.[/quote]

Crap. Cox is a stud and is gonna be a pain in the a** for years

Comment

If its Jones i'll be pretty happy but I doubt it

Comment

SO we now have RG3, CLaiborne and Cox in our divison.. Ouch!

Comment

I wouldn't be mad if we moved up to get D'castro
                            Because of all of the effort and examination being poured into these predictions, the draft is a robust market that, in the aggregate, does a good job of sorting prospects from top to bottom.1 Yet despite so many people trying to “beat the market,” no single actor can do it consistently. Abnormal returns are likely due to luck, not skill. But that hasn’t stopped NFL executives from behaving with the confidence of traders.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/...eat-the-draft/

Comment

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]* SO we now have RG3, CLaiborne and Cox in our divison.. Ouch![/quote]Yeah. I have confidence in Reese to deliver though.

Comment

wow, Michael Floyd is still out there.. If he goes to Arizona with freakign Fitzgerald, that is scary!

Comment

Working...
                                X