Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2012 NFL DRAFT THREAD

K only about 1-2 more obvious choices left then, on to the surprises lol :P
    "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

Comment

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]* I am saying that the vikings go with Kalil when said and done.. THey just gotta protect there investment in Ponder...[/quote] They SHOULD go with Kalil, but I see them taking Claiborne.
      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

An Air Raid QB at number #2

Comment

[quote user="nycsportzfan"] I am saying that the vikings go with Kalil when said and done.. THey just gotta protect there investment in Ponder...[/quote]
          Supposedly Claiborne is ahead of him on their draft board

Comment

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="spags4prez"]Anyone have any tape on this kid Luck?[/quote]* U check the DRAFT FILM thread?* Redeye has every prospect just about, and multiple tapes on tons of em.. Is a awesome thread...[/quote]

guess i needed to put that in red...thought it was obvious.
            seen a good chunk on redeye's thread...

Comment

I like the Browns making their pick early to put the Vikings under pressure

Comment

If the Vikings take Claiborne, I think the Bucs go Fletcher Cox or Chandler Jones

Comment

[quote user="michaelkhan3"]I like the Browns making their pick early to put the Vikings under pressure
                  [/quote] I wonderd what that was all about..lol

Comment

[quote user="michaelkhan3"]I like the Browns making their pick early to put the Vikings under pressure
                    [/quote] it was a trade.. Did Cle go for Kalil?

Comment

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="michaelkhan3"]I like the Browns making their pick early to put the Vikings under pressure
                      [/quote] it was a trade..** Did Cle go for* Kalil?[/quote]

Nope Richardson
                      "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

Comment

Why did they trade up for Richardson? The vikes weren't trading up for him... Oh, i guess another team could've traded up with vikes for richardson.. Great pick by browns..

Comment

So Claiborne is more than likely going to the Vikings..
                          Mood: WOOF!

Comment

I gotta wierd feeling its either Kalil or Blackmon here for Vikes.. I know it could be CLaiborne, but i think they gotta get better offensively...

Comment

I don't get it, why did the Browns trade up one spot for Trent Richardson? More than likely he would've been there at 4.

Comment

[quote user="Rudyy"]So Claiborne is more than likely going to the Vikings..[/quote] I dont know how they can justify reaching for Ponder and not getting him either some protection or a weapon when your picking top 5 the following yr..

Comment

Working...
                                X