2012 NFL DRAFT THREAD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2012 NFL DRAFT THREAD

Giants---------->Best player available. . . . . . . . .my guess ------->SAFETY, LINEMAN, RB

Comment

Cordy Glenn is the man u gotta go with here.. I kinda kenw we'd go Oline, becasue that is where the value is.. Crazy value in the oline...

Comment

BREAKING: The Giants know who they want to pick, but are currently talking to another team about trading. There is no mention of who the other team is.

Comment

As long as it isn't Johnathan Martin...

Comment

Oline guard
            Because of all of the effort and examination being poured into these predictions, the draft is a robust market that, in the aggregate, does a good job of sorting prospects from top to bottom.1 Yet despite so many people trying to “beat the market,” no single actor can do it consistently. Abnormal returns are likely due to luck, not skill. But that hasn’t stopped NFL executives from behaving with the confidence of traders.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/...eat-the-draft/

Comment

Better be Glenn

Comment

Stephen Hill

Comment

I'm going to guess Fleener.

Comment

[quote user="Overdrive92"]BREAKING: The Giants know who they want to pick, but are currently talking to another team about trading. There is no mention of who the other team is.[/quote]

You're an *******. Get off this thread.

Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Gordy Glenn?

Comment

[quote user="Overdrive92"]BREAKING: The Giants know who they want to pick, but are currently talking to another team about trading. There is no mention of who the other team is.[/quote] That would be fantastic! All thoght Cordy Glenn and Konz are crazy hard to pass up

Comment

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Overdrive92"]BREAKING: The Giants know who they want to pick, but are currently talking to another team about trading. There is no mention of who the other team is.[/quote] That would be fantastic!* All thoght Cordy Glenn and Konz are crazy hard to pass up[/quote]I don't think the Giants like massive, hulking linemen like Glenn though.

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="Overdrive92"]BREAKING: The Giants know who they want to pick, but are currently talking to another team about trading. There is no mention of who the other team is.[/quote]

You're an *******.* Get off this thread.

[/quote]

Why?

I'm not spoiling anything. I never said they would trade. I never said who they're taking. Calm down.

If you don't want to talk, then get out.

Comment

Sounds like they are not sure about their pick then. Maybe they should trade down then.

Comment

Giants should trade there are like 8 similar players for me right now

Comment

Working...
                                X