[quote user="nygfan0816"]jerel worthy to denver.[/quote]
    maybe still

Comment

• Re: 2012 NFL DRAFT THREAD

Rueben Randle maybe

Comment

Derek wolfe
        "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]Rueben Randle maybe[/quote]I think he might go to Browns here.

Comment

huh? still and worthy are much better imo

Comment

Derek Wolfe when Worthy and Still were on board.. Interesting.. I like wolfe, but i thought they'd go bigger DT

Comment

[quote user="michaelkhan3"][quote user="joeybagadonutz23"]I'd be happy with Johnathan Martin. 2 Martins in the first two rounds![/quote]

I'd be happy too the only problem is we got a Wilson in the 1st
                [/quote]

Haha, I don't know why I keep thinking his name is Martin. Wilson and Martin then and I'm a happy guy. I wanted J. Martin in the first.

Comment

Gotta give Kiper credit, he's the only analyst I saw who had this type of grade for Derek Wolfe

Comment

randle or hill to cleavland

Comment

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]*Derek Wolfe when Worthy and Still were on board.. Interesting.. I like wolfe, but i thought they'd go bigger DT[/quote]I didnt watch enough of Wolfe this year. What I saw i liked though

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="spags4prez"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="spags4prez"][quote user="michaelkhan3"][quote user="spags4prez"]Last night was the appetizer. Now for the main course.

Let's go get us some Amini Silatolu![/quote]

Do you think Silatolu can play RT?
                        [/quote]

From what I've read, people see him as either a G or RT in the NFL. He was LT in college. Honestly, I'm going more off what I've read than tape because there just isn't that much tape out there (that I saw). But from what I did, I don't see why not -- he would add some needed NASTY to our Oline.[/quote]Look at the competition though .Ducasse dominated and has been awful[/quote]

True. And I'm not gonna lie...I liked Ducasse. What do you think redeye? You watch MUCH more than I do...[/quote]That guy I have no clue not enough film for me[/quote]

I've not seen much of Silatolu either but i heard some very good things about him. I think I'd prefer Osemele I'm hoping he could compete at RT and G for us

Comment

[quote user="nygfan0816"]randle or hill to cleavland[/quote]

agreed

Comment

[quote user="joeybagadonutz23"]

[quote user="michaelkhan3"][quote user="joeybagadonutz23"]I'd be happy with Johnathan Martin. 2 Martins in the first two rounds![/quote]

I'd be happy too the only problem is we got a Wilson in the 1st
                            [/quote]

Haha, I don't know why I keep thinking his name is Martin. Wilson and Martin then and I'm a happy guy. I wanted J. Martin in the first.

[/quote]

I liked him too I liked Glenn better but still

Comment

wow, holmgren loves reaching...

Comment

Derek Wolfe???
                                Mitchell Schwartz??

LMAO! What is going on here?

Comment

Working...