Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2012 NFL DRAFT THREAD

NO!

I think Amini is gonna be great. Nice pick by CAR...Never really thought he'd drop to us.

Comment

****, there goes Silatolu.....Jonathan Martin to the bills Im guessning

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]That kind of Sux. Look how fast he is[/quote] I can't believe 2of my realistic big board guys are off the board for us all ready(quick and silatolu)..lol ALot of droppers, as usual this yr...

Comment

[quote user="Overdrive92"][quote user="GmenFan1980"]Spoiled pick again. i'm just leaving this thread[/quote]

Is your TV behind?

No one's spoiling anything. No one spoiled the Schwartz pick. Your TV is like 5 minutes behind or something.[/quote]

everyones tv must behind, cause only you knew who the rams picked before it was said.
          "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

Comment

Interesting pick I like Silatolu but again ahead of Glenn?

Comment

[quote user="juice33s"]****, there goes Silatolu.....Jonathan Martin to the bills Im guessning
              [/quote]
              Yep, the monster is going to plow the way for years to come in Carolina.
              " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

Comment

[quote user="juice33s"]****, there goes Silatolu.....Jonathan Martin to the bills Im guessning
                [/quote]Makes sense. Chris Hairston isn't good enough at LT but maybe a Brandon Mosley for a curveball?

Comment

I saw Jonathan Martin mocked to the Bills so many times in the 1st round if they get him here its a steal

Comment

[/quote]

Not a huge fan of Silatolu to be honest. Heard on XM radio the other day he is not smart at all and will take about 3 years to be close to playing. No loss imo.

Comment

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]That kind of Sux. Look how fast he is[/quote] I can't believe 2of my realistic big board guys are off the board for us all ready(quick and silatolu)..lol** ALot of droppers, as usual this yr...[/quote]silatolu way to good to fall to us. Quick im surprised.

Comment

The Jest have traded up!

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]That kind of Sux. Look how fast he is[/quote] I can't believe 2of my realistic big board guys are off the board for us all ready(quick and silatolu)..lol ALot of droppers, as usual this yr...[/quote]silatolu way to good to fall to us. Quick im surprised.[/quote] eh, i don't think it was so guranteed, u keep em off a realistic big board, all though i did think he'd be gone, but i didn't know 100pct...

Comment

[quote user="TheEnigma"][quote user="juice33s"]****, there goes Silatolu.....Jonathan Martin to the bills Im guessning
                            [/quote]Makes sense. Chris Hairston isn't good enough at LT but maybe a Brandon Mosley for a curveball?[/quote]
                            Him Massie or Adams

Comment

Great pick by the bills...

Comment

or glenn lol

Comment

Working...
                                X