2012 NFL DRAFT THREAD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2012 NFL DRAFT THREAD

[quote user="NYgiants141"][quote user="Overdrive92"]The Bears just traded up to the Rams pick.[/quote]

You are definitely ahead of us because i did not hear that yet.[/quote]

It's on your screen.

On ESPN at least. I don't know about NFL Network.

Comment

[quote user="Overdrive92"][quote user="NYgiants141"][quote user="Overdrive92"]The Bears just traded up to the Rams pick.[/quote]

You are definitely ahead of us because i did not hear that yet.[/quote]

It's on your screen.

On ESPN at least. I don't know about NFL Network.[/quote]

Oops, that's probably why lol. Im on NFL Network. Sorry.

Comment

[quote user="NYgiants141"][quote user="Overdrive92"]The Bears just traded up to the Rams pick.[/quote]

You are definitely ahead of us because i did not hear that yet.[/quote] He might be on Twitter.
        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Stephen hill just proved all U need to do is run in a straight line fast to get drafted

Comment

There's some good talent still dropping. I'm ok with this so far.

So Massie to Chicago?

Comment

I guess the Chiefs didn't feel like i did about Jeff Allen being a 3rd rd guy.. I like Allen though.. Just a bit early for me.. Wow, i expected Konz to possibly slip to RD 2, but if he makes it to us, i'd have a tough time deciding between him and Massie....

Comment

I bet Chicago takes a WR. Randle or who else? Alshon Jeffrey?

Comment

bold prediction

dwayne allen to bears

Comment

Whose left at oline? Knoz, Adams, Massie, Osemele, Brandon Brooks...Its getting kinda thin guys

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]Stephen hill just proved all U need to do is run in a straight line fast to get drafted[/quote]

I thought Darrius Heyward Bey already proved that lol.
                      "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

Comment

[quote user="GmenFan1980"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]Stephen hill just proved all U need to do is run in a straight line fast to get drafted[/quote]

I thought Darrius Heyward Bey already proved that lol.[/quote]Bey did make a cut here and there.

Comment

So far, Reese has been wrong about his RB frenzy prediction but its still early

Comment

[quote user="Overdrive92"]I bet Chicago takes a WR. Randle or who else? Alshon Jeffrey?[/quote]

Alshon is big right? Cutler has said he wants big receivers.

Really though, I think O-line. they could use some help there
                            "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

Comment

[quote user="TheEnigma"]So far, Reese has been wrong about his RB frenzy prediction but its still early[/quote]

yea, their justification isnt looking good right now

im not even sure a RB gets taken this round...

Comment

[quote user="TheEnigma"]So far, Reese has been wrong about his RB frenzy prediction but its still early[/quote]Yep but the Oline frenzy has come

Comment

Working...
                                X