• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2012 NFL DRAFT THREAD

whew close one LOL

Comment

damn, reminisent of when they took chaney... both LBs i was high on.

Comment

welp, i guess Reid will pick LBs early, ey???lol

Comment

Kendricks is still a good pick. Eagles are making solid selections for defense.

Comment

Eagles are beasting

Comment

[quote user="King Sully"]damn, reminisent of when they took chaney... both LBs i was high on.[/quote]ya, i like em as well.. Dude can lay the wood..

Comment

I swear, if the eagles grab Sanu.....

Comment

Pretty good draft for all the teams in the NFC East so far

Comment

Giants Oline is really starting to worry me. The Eagles added 2 nasty pass rushers/blitzers

Comment

I love the Eagles suck chants haha. I like their pick but I'd rather David or Zach Brown. Now that I think of it I can't believe they didn't take Brown the way the love speed guys in Philly. I suppose Kendricks ran very fast at the combine

Comment

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="King Sully"]damn, reminisent of when they took chaney... both LBs i was high on.[/quote]ya, i like em as well.. Dude can lay the wood..[/quote]

According to PPF, CHaney was one of the worse linebackers in the league last year. He's only hyped by eagles fans and random Giants fans..

Comment

You guys think Sanu will be there for us? I'd love for us to take him.

Comment

Umm is a RB getting picked any time today

Comment

[quote user="CGYgiant"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="King Sully"]damn, reminisent of when they took chaney... both LBs i was high on.[/quote]ya, i like em as well..* Dude can lay the wood..[/quote]

According to PPF, CHaney was one of the worse linebackers in the league last year. He's only hyped by eagles fans and random Giants fans..
                              [/quote]Kendricks is a much better player

Comment

[quote user="CGYgiant"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="King Sully"]damn, reminisent of when they took chaney... both LBs i was high on.[/quote]ya, i like em as well..* Dude can lay the wood..[/quote]

[/quote]

he played hurt last year....i think, i could be wrong, he's a decent player for 5th rounder which i believe he was.

Comment

Working...
                                X