2012 NFL DRAFT THREAD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2012 NFL DRAFT THREAD

[quote user="CGYgiant"]No more whining folks, this would have been Wilson...
    [/quote] Thats fine, this is when tandem backs should start going...

Comment

Isaiah Pead.
      I would hate to have his last name.
      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Terrible pick by the rams

Comment

Any chance Mike Adams falls to 63?

Comment

Packers go RB also???

Comment

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]The rams just got the same value with Pead as we did with Wilson, except Mid 2nd rd...[/quote]

Except Pead is nowhere near as good a player. Wilson will be great for us and has the ability to play every down. Don't know why so many people are down on that pick.

Comment

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]The rams just got the same value with Pead as we did with Wilson, except Mid 2nd rd...[/quote]
                In your opinion.
                sigpic

Comment

Lot of talent out there......hopefully a few more crazy picks come in before 63 & we can grab a steal......

I'd love lavonte David

Comment

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="CGYgiant"]No more whining folks, this would have been Wilson...
                    [/quote] Thats fine, this is when tandem backs should start going...[/quote]Agreed. I think the Rams get better value with Pead there though he probably won't see the field much since Steven Jackson is surprisingly durable for his tenure.

Comment

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="CGYgiant"]No more whining folks, this would have been Wilson...
                      [/quote] Thats fine, this is when tandem backs should start going...[/quote]

Wilson has elite balance and excellent speed, what does Martin do that elite to warrant a first round pick? nothing...

Comment

packers made their pick...

Comment

Pack take Worthy.

Can anyone post a list of the best 7-8 prospects left. Like Konz, Randle, etc.

Comment

[quote user="tdawg1413"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]The rams just got the same value with Pead as we did with Wilson, except Mid 2nd rd...[/quote]

Except Pead is nowhere near as good a player. Wilson will be great for us and has the ability to play every down. Don't know why so many people are down on that pick.
                            [/quote] hes not? Could've fooled me.. Pead was incredible productive, catches teh ball extremely well, and is fast.. Why is he not like Wilson again?

Comment

[quote user="CGYgiant"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="CGYgiant"]No more whining folks, this would have been Wilson...
                              [/quote] Thats fine, this is when tandem backs should start going...[/quote]

Wilson has elite balance and excellent speed, what does Martin do that elite to warrant a first round pick? nothing...
                              [/quote]

Besides I trust Jerry Rice more then people claiming to be GM's, isn't this how you felt about Britt and Nicks?

Comment

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]*The rams just got the same value with Pead as we did with Wilson, except Mid 2nd rd...[/quote]
                                I liked Pead, but not mid 2nd

Comment

Working...
                                X