2012 NFL DRAFT THREAD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2012 NFL DRAFT THREAD

Adrien Robinson?????LMAO! THis is by far the worst draft so far for reese..

Comment

Ok .. Who is this guy?

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]I wouldnt rule out Dajohn Harris sportzfan[/quote] Come on, Adrien Robinson was on the board still...LMAO

Comment

[quote user="GMenNY21"]Ok .. Who is this guy?[/quote] Hes a UDF or 7th rd pick that we took in the 4th..

Comment

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]Adrien Robinson?????LMAO! THis is by far the worst draft so far for reese..[/quote]

I love hearing postive reviews from everyone except for you lol. Even mayock liked the pick.

Comment

I would cut u guys highlights of him but there arent any. I wish it was the robinson from temple.Giants could of drafted him much later

Comment

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]I wouldnt rule out Dajohn Harris sportzfan[/quote] Come on, Adrien Robinson was on the board still...LMAO[/quote]
                Robinson is a sensational blocker who might even be able to be moved to the OL if he bulks up.

He is also extremely raw and an athletic freak and could develop into a good TE. He's even more raw than JPP coming in. Low risk high reward pick.

Comment

[quote user="CGYgiant"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]Adrien Robinson?????LMAO! THis is by far the worst draft so far for reese..[/quote]

I love hearing postive reviews from everyone except for you lol. Even mayock liked the pick.
                  [/quote] Its a horrible pick.. How do u think i felt when everyone on here was whining the last 4yrs of drafts, and i was extremely frustrated gushing about our drafts? Ya, and guess what, we've had great drafts for the most part the past 4yrs..

Comment

I hear this guy has a lot of ability but we could have gotten him later. Not too fond of this one with some OL still on the board.

Comment

[quote user="THE_New_York_Giants"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]I wouldnt rule out Dajohn Harris sportzfan[/quote] Come on, Adrien Robinson was on the board still...LMAO[/quote] Robinson is a sensational blocker who might even be able to be moved to the OL if he bulks up.[/quote] Robinson is a nobody.. We could of picked him in the 7th round... *****, is everyone we pick gonna be awesome to u guys , just because its our team?

Comment

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]Adrien Robinson?????LMAO! THis is by far the worst draft so far for reese..[/quote]

Are you just here to slam the team?
                        “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Fill us in... who the hell is this guy?

Comment

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="THE_New_York_Giants"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]I wouldnt rule out Dajohn Harris sportzfan[/quote] Come on, Adrien Robinson was on the board still...LMAO[/quote] Robinson is a sensational blocker who might even be able to be moved to the OL if he bulks up.[/quote]* Robinson is a nobody.. We could of picked him in the 7th round... *****, is everyone we pick gonna be awesome to u guys , just because its our team?[/quote]Even if he is good its a horrible pick because of value. hE HAD 12 CATCHES THIS SEASON

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]I would cut u guys highlights of him but there arent any. I wish it was the robinson from temple.Giants could of drafted him much later[/quote] Oh wait, your not allowed to not dislike the pick, because as CYG said, i'm the only one who complained about this pick..lol

Comment

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="CGYgiant"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]Adrien Robinson?????LMAO! THis is by far the worst draft so far for reese..[/quote]

[/quote] Its a horrible pick.. How do u think i felt when everyone on here was whining the last 4yrs of drafts, and i was extremely frustrated gushing about our drafts? Ya, and guess what, we've had great drafts for the most part the past 4yrs..[/quote]

I understand but I think this FO deserves the benefit of the doubt? you also loved the 09 draft where all we have to show for it is Nicks. For all we know we just may have selected a great player, remember these scouts do this for a living..

Comment

Working...
                                X