2012 NFL DRAFT THREAD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2012 NFL DRAFT THREAD

[quote user="tdawg1413"]I hear this guy has a lot of ability but we could have gotten him later. Not too fond of this one with some OL still on the board.
    [/quote]

We must REALLY like something about this guy. Can't wait to see what.

Comment

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]I would cut u guys highlights of him but there arent any. I wish it was the robinson from temple.Giants could of drafted him much later[/quote]* Oh wait, your not allowed to not dislike the pick, because as CYG said, i'm the only one who complained about this pick..lol[/quote]
      I get excited about all of my team's draft picks. It's not worth getting pissed about or being a little premadona like you are being. Not in my control.

Comment

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]I would cut u guys highlights of him but there arent any. I wish it was the robinson from temple.Giants could of drafted him much later[/quote] Oh wait, your not allowed to not dislike the pick, because as CYG said, i'm the only one who complained about this pick..lol[/quote]

I just dont get how some people already have great drafts and bad drafts when these players are yet to play a down in the NFL.

Just because your draft board is completely different the the Giants draft boards dont make it a bad pick. Thats all im saying.

Comment

[quote user="RoanokeFan"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]Adrien Robinson?????LMAO! THis is by far the worst draft so far for reese..[/quote]

Are you just here to slam the team?
          [/quote] Not at all, but i'm not here to watch the draft and say "i love the pick, no matter who it is", either... There has been no one on these boards who have raved about the past 4drafts more then me on here, why just about everyone on here cried and whined.. This yr, i don't love the picks, so what??? U want me to lie?

Comment

Sorry we trust JR more than you.

Comment

A pass catching TE that has 12 catches this season

Comment

[quote user="CGYgiant"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]I would cut u guys highlights of him but there arent any. I wish it was the robinson from temple.Giants could of drafted him much later[/quote] Oh wait, your not allowed to not dislike the pick, because as CYG said, i'm the only one who complained about this pick..lol[/quote]

I just dont get how some people already have great drafts and bad drafts when these players are yet to play a down in the NFL.

Just because your draft board is completely different the the Giants draft boards dont make it a bad pick. Thats all im saying.
                [/quote] Adrien Robinson is a guy we could of got in RD 6.. How is that good? I actually like the Hosley pick, i think its our best pick so far... THe value for Robinson is horrendus.. Its like drafting Michael Matthews in RD 4...

Comment

[quote user="quan the don"]Sorry we trust JR more than you.[/quote]Thats fine he could of been taken later though

Comment

Don't forget, Sportzfan must be right. He does this for a living....on a forum. *rolleyes*

I trust the scouts

Comment

[quote user="quan the don"]Sorry we trust JR more than you.[/quote] So? I never said u had to trust me, i'm talking about the way i feel.. Is that OK with you?

Comment

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="CGYgiant"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]I would cut u guys highlights of him but there arent any. I wish it was the robinson from temple.Giants could of drafted him much later[/quote] Oh wait, your not allowed to not dislike the pick, because as CYG said, i'm the only one who complained about this pick..lol[/quote]

[/quote] Adrien Robinson is a guy we could of got in RD 6.. How is that good? I actually like the Hosley pick, i think its our best pick so far... THe value for Robinson is horrendus.. Its like drafting Michael Matthews in RD 4...[/quote]

Im not going to say I know a lot about this kid -- I dont. All im saying is this FO should be given some faith, Marc Ross and co do this for a living and they are really good at it..

Comment

[quote user="SuperMario82"]Don't forget, Sportzfan must be right. He does this for a living....on a forum. *rolleyes*

I trust the scouts[/quote]Those guys are never wrong either though. Totally infallible

Comment

Remember, no one had heard of Victor Cruz either.
                            “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="GMenNY21"]Ok .. Who is this guy?[/quote] Hes a UDF or 7th rd pick that we took in the 4th..[/quote]

Thats what everyone said about J Will last year including me.

Comment

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="quan the don"]Sorry we trust JR more than you.[/quote]* So?* I never said u had to trust me, i'm talking about the way i feel..* Is that OK with you?[/quote]
                                I think it's pretty funny.

Comment

Working...
                                X