Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2012 NFL DRAFT THREAD

[quote user="GMenNY21"]Ok .. Who is this guy?[/quote]

Taht is what we said said about jaquan williams. He is not known but there were a couple of articles floating around after his pro day. He is a freak TE who doesn't know how to play football the position yet.

Comment

[quote user="CGYgiant"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="CGYgiant"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]I would cut u guys highlights of him but there arent any. I wish it was the robinson from temple.Giants could of drafted him much later[/quote]* Oh wait, your not allowed to not dislike the pick, because as CYG said, i'm the only one who complained about this pick..lol[/quote]

I just dont get how some people already have great drafts and bad drafts when these players are yet to play a down in the NFL.

Just because your draft board is completely different the the Giants draft boards dont make it a bad pick. Thats all im saying.
      [/quote] Adrien Robinson is a guy we could of got in RD 6..* How is that good?** I actually like the Hosley pick, i think its our best pick so far... THe value for Robinson is horrendus.. Its like drafting Michael Matthews in RD 4...[/quote]

Im not going to say I know a lot about this kid -- I dont. All im saying is this FO should be given some faith, Marc Ross and co do this for a living and they are really good at it..
      [/quote]I cant even cut u guys tape on him

Comment

Come on be Cam Johnson or Martin here!

Comment

Let's get Markelle Martin or george Lloka here

Comment

[quote user="RoanokeFan"]Remember, no one had heard of Victor Cruz either.
            [/quote]

The Giants gave good long looks at Isaiah Paed. They must've seen something in Robinson on those tapes.

Comment

[quote user="Blue_Buddha"][quote user="GMenNY21"]Ok .. Who is this guy?[/quote]

Taht is what we said said about jaquan williams. He is not known but there were a couple of articles floating around after his pro day. He is a freak TE who doesn't know how to play football the position yet.[/quote]
              He is a pure athlete pick. Very raw.

Comment

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="quan the don"]Sorry we trust JR more than you.[/quote] So? I never said u had to trust me, i'm talking about the way i feel.. Is that OK with you?[/quote]

Have to agree with you

I dont understand why everyone is bashing you for staying that you don't like a pick or the draft. Instead of bashing him why dont others argue their own opinions?

Just because he dislikes something doesnt make him less of a fan. In fact, he is entitled to it because he is a fan who cares about the team.

Comment

[quote user="RoanokeFan"]Remember, no one had heard of Victor Cruz either.
                  [/quote]

Sportzfan did

Comment

Now there is a solid pick, with Mosley.. I liked other Olineman better, but hes not a bad selection, and pretty good value...

Comment

[quote user="RoanokeFan"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]Adrien Robinson?????LMAO! THis is by far the worst draft so far for reese..[/quote]

Are you just here to slam the team?
                      [/quote]thats all he does. same with the knicks. he's one of those debbie downer, negative nancy types.

Comment

Brandon Mosley, OT here. Needed one and he is said to have ability

Comment

Not a big fan

Comment

[quote user="lawl"][quote user="RoanokeFan"]Remember, no one had heard of Victor Cruz either.
                            [/quote] Sportzfan did[/quote] Yes i certainly did... Said he was someone to watch out for the day we signed em as a UDF...

Comment

[quote user="lawl"][quote user="RoanokeFan"]Remember, no one had heard of Victor Cruz either.
                              [/quote]

Sportzfan did[/quote]LOL seriously he did

Comment

Mosley is a solid player. Liked other guys more but he is good value

Comment

Working...
                                X