2012 NFL DRAFT THREAD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2012 NFL DRAFT THREAD

[quote user="tdawg1413"]Brandon Mosley, OT here. Needed one and he is said to have ability
    [/quote]

Looks like he played some TE in college. Maybe a good guy to have in short yardage formations, checking-in as eligible receiver.

May just light a fire under someone else's butt too.

Comment

[quote user="EliTE"][quote user="RoanokeFan"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]Adrien Robinson?????LMAO! THis is by far the worst draft so far for reese..[/quote]

Are you just here to slam the team?
      [/quote]thats all he does. same with the knicks. he's one of those debbie downer, negative nancy types.[/quote]

Except he's not, he loved our drafts for four years in a row, heck he even loved it when we signed Cruz as a UDFA. Sure he's not infallible in his scouting, but he's been very positive about the drafts in the past. This year the Giants have made some selections he doesn't like as much, that's it.

Comment

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="quan the don"]Sorry we trust JR more than you.[/quote]* So?* I never said u had to trust me, i'm talking about the way i feel..* Is that OK with you?[/quote] you asked why people are ok with the pick. I told you why.

Comment

[quote user="EliTE"][quote user="RoanokeFan"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]Adrien Robinson?????LMAO! THis is by far the worst draft so far for reese..[/quote]

[/quote]thats all he does. same with the knicks. he's one of those debbie downer, negative nancy types.[/quote] Judging from your 101posts, and the fact that you've been here since 2012, i guess you haven't been here for the past 4 Drafts, when i was one of the only ones who absoulutley gushed over our drafts, ey?? how'd those drafts turn out? Sorry, the knicks making the 7th seed, isn't exactly what i had in mind, when we signed Amare, and traded for Carmelo...lol Open your eyes, and be just somewhat of a fan who actually thinks for himself, instead of just agrees with everything that happens.. Jesus Christ!

Comment

[quote user="quan the don"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="quan the don"]Sorry we trust JR more than you.[/quote] So? I never said u had to trust me, i'm talking about the way i feel.. Is that OK with you?[/quote] you ask why people are ok with the pick. I told you why.[/quote] Ya, ok, but when did i say u had to trust me?

Comment

I love it when people say this in response to something:

"Ill take jerry reese over your opinion"

seriously. its the laziest thing you can say. fine, u dont care about anyone's opinion about anything except for what the front office. Glory to you, but if you're going to tell someone they're wrong about something come with facts

Comment

Its a message board but u arent allowed to voice your opinion . Just be a sheep and go good pick every time

Comment

[quote user="eli2hixon"][quote user="EliTE"][quote user="RoanokeFan"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]Adrien Robinson?????LMAO! THis is by far the worst draft so far for reese..[/quote]

[/quote]thats all he does. same with the knicks. he's one of those debbie downer, negative nancy types.[/quote] Except he's not, he loved our drafts for four years in a row, heck he even loved it when we signed Cruz as a UDFA. Sure he's not infallible in his scouting, but he's been very positive about the drafts in the past. This year the Giants have made some selections he doesn't like as much, that's it.[/quote] Thank you! jesus!

Comment

Anyone have info on this Mosley guy?

Comment

[quote user="Neverend"]I love it when people say this in response to something:

"Ill take jerry reese over your opinion"

seriously. its the laziest thing you can say. fine, u dont care about anyone's opinion about anything except for what the front office. Glory to you, but if you're going to tell someone they're wrong about something come with facts[/quote]They cant because they didnt watch him play. I cant even feed them film on him either unless I cut together all his games

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]Its a message board but u arent allowed to voice your opinion . Just be a sheep and go good pick every time[/quote]

exactly. "the giants drafted him so he must be good. ur not a scout, ur not jerry reese!"

Wow, its so annoying. Its like the giants dont miss on picks.. ever..

they dont take flyers on guys who are projects that need development, no instead they selected a future pro bowler at the position! Reese is a God!

Comment

[quote user="Sundown"]Anyone have info on this Mosley guy?[/quote]

He signed with Auburn as a TE, and then he was converted into OT.

Comment

[quote user="Neverend"]I love it when people say this in response to something: "Ill take jerry reese over your opinion" seriously. its the laziest thing you can say. fine, u dont care about anyone's opinion about anything except for what the front office. Glory to you, but if you're going to tell someone they're wrong about something come with facts[/quote] It makes no sense.. Why not just wait till the draft is over, and just go A+...lol Its like, I'm sorry i don't care for this draft that much.. I like the Hosley pick, but didn't love it, and i like the Mosley pick, all though i thought there were better lineman, but still solid, but Wilson i felt we lost out on Doug Martin, and i think thats who we wanted, and i just don't care for Rueben Randle.. I'm just trying to be honest..

Comment

Giants own PR guys dont even have a scouting report on Robinson to give us

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="Neverend"]I love it when people say this in response to something: "Ill take jerry reese over your opinion" seriously. its the laziest thing you can say. fine, u dont care about anyone's opinion about anything except for what the front office. Glory to you, but if you're going to tell someone they're wrong about something come with facts[/quote]They cant because they didnt watch him play. I cant even feed them film on him either unless I cut together all his games[/quote] I did watch em play, is the funny thing..lol He was basically invisible... I remember him making one of his catches(i swear to god..lol), and i swear that the announcers mentioned him being a udnerachiever(but don't quote me on that)..I think u could of gotten incredible value with that pick, and we didn't.. Its not the end of the world, but thats how i feel..

Comment

Working...
                                X