2012 NFL DRAFT THREAD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2012 NFL DRAFT THREAD

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="quan the don"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="quan the don"]Sorry we trust JR more than you.[/quote]* So?* I never said u had to trust me, i'm talking about the way i feel..* Is that OK with you?[/quote] you ask why people are ok with the pick. I told you why.[/quote]* Ya, ok, but when did i say u had to trust me?[/quote] you said something along the lines of " why do you guys like the pick, think for yourself" I'm just saying I have confidence in JR

Comment

[quote user="Neverend"]I love it when people say this in response to something:

"Ill take jerry reese over your opinion"

seriously. its the laziest thing you can say. fine, u dont care about anyone's opinion about anything except for what the front office. Glory to you, but if you're going to tell someone they're wrong about something come with facts[/quote]

Oh ok,you are correct.

Its a perfectly invalid to assume that our FO see's a Height-Wieght-Speed specimen in the FOURTH round to build up into a potentially excellent player is a horrible decision?

Isn't it their JOB to find excellent players for our squad?

All NY sports fan says is "Reece's worst draft" blah blah blah. These guys have YET to play a down in the NFL and its our worst draft?

Unreal

Comment

Mike Pope is a great TE coach. He could turn him into an All Pro but that doesnt change the fact that the value isnt very good. I dont for the life of me understand why the Giants dont work the phones like other teams. Maybe drop back to the 5th and get another 4th or 5th next year.

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]Giants own PR guys dont even have a scouting report on Robinson to give us[/quote] Hes done nothing.. Hes a solid sized TE, and thats about where it ends... If its just for blocking, why not just wait and take a blocking TE as a UDF?

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]Mike Pope is a great TE coach. He could turn him into an All Pro but that doesnt change the fact that the value isnt very good. I dont for the life of me understand why the Giants dont work the phones like other teams. Maybe drop back to the 5th and get another 4th or 5th next year.[/quote]

So if he turns into a all pro player a fourth round value isn't good? I dont follow..

Comment

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]Giants own PR guys dont even have a scouting report on Robinson to give us[/quote] Hes done nothing.. Hes a solid sized TE, and thats about where it ends... If its just for blocking, why not just wait and take a blocking TE as a UDF?[/quote]He isnt a blocker at all. He is a project receiver that runs a sub 4.6

Comment

[quote user="CGYgiant"][quote user="Neverend"]I love it when people say this in response to something: "Ill take jerry reese over your opinion" seriously. its the laziest thing you can say. fine, u dont care about anyone's opinion about anything except for what the front office. Glory to you, but if you're going to tell someone they're wrong about something come with facts[/quote]

Oh ok,you are correct.

Its a perfectly invalid to assume that our FO see's a Height-Wieght-Speed specimen in the FOURTH round to build up into a potentially excellent player is a horrible decision?

Isn't it their JOB to find excellent players for our squad?

All NY sports fan says is "Reece's worst draft" blah blah blah. These guys have YET to play a down in the NFL and its our worst draft?

Unreal
                [/quote] Thats all i've said??lol ahhh, ok pal..lol Thats all you've heard is more like it, hence the blah blah blah part.. By the way, i thought i was the only one who didn't like the pick?? Looks like i wasen't..

Comment

[quote user="CGYgiant"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]Mike Pope is a great TE coach. He could turn him into an All Pro but that doesnt change the fact that the value isnt very good. I dont for the life of me understand why the Giants dont work the phones like other teams. Maybe drop back to the 5th and get another 4th or 5th next year.[/quote]

So if he turns into a all pro player a fourth round value isn't good? I dont follow..
                  [/quote] U can't follow that we could of gotten this guy and turned into that pro bowl player in the 6th-7th UDF range?

Comment

I guess having pre draft visits with 8 organizations doesn't classify as a draftable player lol. Also, after his pro day he was expected to be a mid round pick.

http://www.downthedrive.com/2012/4/5...p-draft-boards

Comment

lol @ referencing my post count and join date. i tried registering on this bootleg poor excuse of a forum for years but there was some glitch in the system where i was never able to. i tried several different e-mails, usernames, etc and it always said "awaiting administer approval" or something like that, which never happened. so i've been lurking for awhile unable to post.

i wasnt referencing anyone as a debbie downer based on this thread alone. since i've been on here all i see is negativity from some, and thats just my opinion. no need to get salty and reference someone's post count as if it has any correlation to their knowledge or level of support for the team.

Comment

[quote user="CGYgiant"]I guess having pre draft visits with 8 organizations doesn't classify as a draftable player lol. Also, after his pro day he was expected to be a mid round pick.

[/quote] Your gonna see there is about 100 UDF that have just as many visits if not more, so what? So, he has some intrigue phsycially, dosen't make em a great pick.. What do u want me to say, i love the pick, will that shut u up? Ok, i love the pick man, Adrien Robinson in RD 4 is freaking awesome!

There , u happy?

Comment

[quote user="CGYgiant"]I guess having pre draft visits with 8 organizations doesn't classify as a draftable player lol. Also, after his pro day he was expected to be a mid round pick.

[/quote]U mean a Cincinnati Bearcat blog is talking up a Cincinnati Football player no way

Comment

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]

[/quote] Your gonna see there is about 100 UDF that have just as many visits if not more, so what? So, he has some intrigue phsycially, dosen't make em a great pick.. What do u want me to say, i love the pick, will that shut u up? Ok, i love the pick man, Adrien Robinson in RD 4 is freaking awesome!

There , u happy?

[/quote]

Yeah phyically his is a monster. We have one of the best TE coaches in the league. Nah man. Terrible pick. You know better

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="CGYgiant"]I guess having pre draft visits with 8 organizations doesn't classify as a draftable player lol. Also, after his pro day he was expected to be a mid round pick.

[/quote]U mean a Cincinnati Bearcat blog is talking up a Cincinnati Football player no way[/quote]

Yeah he probably made up the interest as well as the 40 yard times. You are right as well.

Comment

[quote user="EliTE"]lol @ referencing my post count and join date. i tried registering on this bootleg poor excuse of a forum for years but there was some glitch in the system where i was never able to. i tried several different e-mails, usernames, etc and it always said "awaiting administer approval" or something like that, which never happened. so i've been lurking for awhile unable to post. i wasnt referencing anyone as a debbie downer based on this thread alone. since i've been on here all i see is negativity from some, and thats just my opinion. no need to get salty and reference someone's post count as if it has any correlation to their knowledge or level of support for the team.[/quote] I'm refrencing your post count because your trying to say i've been something i haven't, and you have no clue about because you weren't on here.. Did u not see what "ELI2HIXON" said? I've raved about every draft up to this point and called Victor Cruz the day we signed em as a UDF... Just becuase i don't care for this draft, and the Knicks being the 7th seed, dosen't mean i'm always negative.. It means, i speak my mind, and when i don't care for something, weather my team or not, i speak on it... I'm not a robot, i have a mind of my own..

Comment

Working...
                                X