Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2012 NFL DRAFT THREAD

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]

2 safties off my 6th rd big board off the board in back to back picks with Trenton Robinson and Winston Guy...* Trumain Thomas FS Arkansas, Janzen Jackson FS McNeese St, Sean Cattouse SS Cal, Markelle Martin S Ok St, are still out there..

At LB, Danny Trevathan of Kentucky also makes sense, as well as obviously Audie Cole of Nc St..

[/quote]Janzen jackson would be worth the gamble this late

Comment

I can't believe the amount of Safeties that have gone ahead of Markele Martin some of them I've never heard about at all. I wonder what happened to him.

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]

2 safties off my 6th rd big board off the board in back to back picks with Trenton Robinson and Winston Guy... Trumain Thomas FS Arkansas, Janzen Jackson FS McNeese St, Sean Cattouse SS Cal, Markelle Martin S Ok St, are still out there..

At LB, Danny Trevathan of Kentucky also makes sense, as well as obviously Audie Cole of Nc St..

[/quote]Janzen jackson would be worth the gamble this late[/quote] Danny Trevathan is off the board.. I'd be interested in taking a gamble on Scott Solomon DE Rice here in RD 6... Audie Cole is another guy, and as u said, Janzen Jackson is not a bad risk in RD 6... I have no clue what the deal is with Cam Johnson? Hes gotta have some sort of injury?

Comment

[quote user="michaelkhan3"]I can't believe the amount of Safeties that have gone ahead of Markele Martin some of them I've never heard about at all. I wonder what happened to him.
          [/quote] I knew he had a injruy, i just didn't know how serious...

Comment

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="nevada11"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="michaelkhan3"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Neverend"]I love it when people say this in response to something: "Ill take jerry reese over your opinion" seriously. its the laziest thing you can say. fine, u dont care about anyone's opinion about anything except for what the front office. Glory to you, but if you're going to tell someone they're wrong about something come with facts[/quote] It makes no sense.. Why not just wait till the draft is over, and just go* A+...lol*** Its like, I'm sorry i don't care for this draft that much..* I like the Hosley pick, but didn't love it, and i like the Mosley pick, all though i thought there were better lineman, but still solid, but Wilson i felt we lost out on Doug Martin, and i think thats who we wanted, and* i just don't care for Rueben Randle..** I'm just trying to be honest..[/quote]

I'm pretty sure JR said they had Wilson over Martin. The only thing I didn;t like about the 1st rounder was that we took a RB that wasn't as highly rated as Glenn who was also a need position. But I was happy with our choice of RB
            [/quote] Ya, but what was Jerry Reese gonna say?* He really coulden't say, that the bucs really got us good, and we settled for David Wilson, when we wanted Doug Martin.. I could be wrong, but the way it went down, i just feel Martin was the guy, and we went with our next rated RB, thinking there was gonna be a run on RB's in RD 2...* I just didn't like the value, there is some certain intrigue with the pick...[/quote] dude MULTIPLE sources say they had wilson above martin your "general manger skills" is just wrong.[/quote]** What* sources???lol* All the sources are going on what Reese said.. What do u think hes gonna say???lol***[/quote]

BOB PAPA

MIKE GARAFOLO

The giants had wilson better than doug martin and wilson is a better RB than martin. own up to it

reese isnt a liar

Comment

[quote user="nevada11"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="nevada11"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="michaelkhan3"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Neverend"]I love it when people say this in response to something: "Ill take jerry reese over your opinion" seriously. its the laziest thing you can say. fine, u dont care about anyone's opinion about anything except for what the front office. Glory to you, but if you're going to tell someone they're wrong about something come with facts[/quote] It makes no sense.. Why not just wait till the draft is over, and just go A+...lol Its like, I'm sorry i don't care for this draft that much.. I like the Hosley pick, but didn't love it, and i like the Mosley pick, all though i thought there were better lineman, but still solid, but Wilson i felt we lost out on Doug Martin, and i think thats who we wanted, and i just don't care for Rueben Randle.. I'm just trying to be honest..[/quote]

I'm pretty sure JR said they had Wilson over Martin. The only thing I didn;t like about the 1st rounder was that we took a RB that wasn't as highly rated as Glenn who was also a need position. But I was happy with our choice of RB
              [/quote] Ya, but what was Jerry Reese gonna say? He really coulden't say, that the bucs really got us good, and we settled for David Wilson, when we wanted Doug Martin.. I could be wrong, but the way it went down, i just feel Martin was the guy, and we went with our next rated RB, thinking there was gonna be a run on RB's in RD 2... I just didn't like the value, there is some certain intrigue with the pick...[/quote] dude MULTIPLE sources say they had wilson above martin your "general manger skills" is just wrong.[/quote] What sources???lol All the sources are going on what Reese said.. What do u think hes gonna say???lol[/quote] BOB PAPA MIKE GARAFOLO The giants had wilson better than doug martin and wilson is a better RB than martin. own up to it reese isnt a liar[/quote] What are u talking about? Your a complete idiot, dude.. Get lost, u buffon!

Comment

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="G-Men Surg."]James Hanna just turn into a Cowturds.[/quote]* Ya,* they got some good pass catchers with Hanna and Danny Coale...* Danny Coale was one of my favorite sleepers in this draft...[/quote]
                Both good picks, good job in the back end of the draft.
                " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

Comment

[quote user="nevada11"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="nevada11"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="michaelkhan3"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Neverend"]I love it when people say this in response to something: "Ill take jerry reese over your opinion" seriously. its the laziest thing you can say. fine, u dont care about anyone's opinion about anything except for what the front office. Glory to you, but if you're going to tell someone they're wrong about something come with facts[/quote] It makes no sense.. Why not just wait till the draft is over, and just go A+...lol Its like, I'm sorry i don't care for this draft that much.. I like the Hosley pick, but didn't love it, and i like the Mosley pick, all though i thought there were better lineman, but still solid, but Wilson i felt we lost out on Doug Martin, and i think thats who we wanted, and i just don't care for Rueben Randle.. I'm just trying to be honest..[/quote]

[/quote] Ya, but what was Jerry Reese gonna say? He really coulden't say, that the bucs really got us good, and we settled for David Wilson, when we wanted Doug Martin.. I could be wrong, but the way it went down, i just feel Martin was the guy, and we went with our next rated RB, thinking there was gonna be a run on RB's in RD 2... I just didn't like the value, there is some certain intrigue with the pick...[/quote] dude MULTIPLE sources say they had wilson above martin your "general manger skills" is just wrong.[/quote] What sources???lol All the sources are going on what Reese said.. What do u think hes gonna say???lol[/quote]

BOB PAPA

MIKE GARAFOLO

The giants had wilson better than doug martin and wilson is a better RB than martin. own up to it

reese isnt a liar[/quote]

I'm not gonna say Wilson is better than Martin but I liked him better and I thought he would be more suited to complement Bradshaw. (Martin and Bradshaw are similar). And we have no way of knowing besides what JR said as to who was ahead o their board because everyone that wrote it was just taking his word

Comment

Guys a nice player to bad every game i watched to cut they were getting beat 50-0

Comment

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]

2 safties off my 6th rd big board off the board in back to back picks with Trenton Robinson and Winston Guy...* Trumain Thomas FS Arkansas, Janzen Jackson FS McNeese St, Sean Cattouse SS Cal, Markelle Martin S Ok St, are still out there..

[/quote]Janzen jackson would be worth the gamble this late[/quote] Danny Trevathan is off the board..* I'd be interested in taking a gamble on Scott Solomon DE Rice here in RD 6... Audie Cole is another guy, and as u said, Janzen Jackson is not a bad risk in RD 6... I have no clue what the deal is with Cam Johnson?** Hes gotta have some sort of injury?[/quote]He has Sickle Cell trait and it effects his stamina. He cant play a lot of snaps which would be fine for the Giants

Comment

McNutt is an Eggholes !
                        " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

Comment

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]What are u talking about?* Your a complete idiot, dude.. Get lost, u buffon![/quote]

What am I talking about? You are calling reese a liar about having wilson ahead of martin. I gave you two reliable sources

now you gots to make fun of me personally and attack me.. ok

Comment

[quote user="michaelkhan3"][quote user="nevada11"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="nevada11"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="michaelkhan3"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Neverend"]I love it when people say this in response to something: "Ill take jerry reese over your opinion" seriously. its the laziest thing you can say. fine, u dont care about anyone's opinion about anything except for what the front office. Glory to you, but if you're going to tell someone they're wrong about something come with facts[/quote] It makes no sense.. Why not just wait till the draft is over, and just go A+...lol Its like, I'm sorry i don't care for this draft that much.. I like the Hosley pick, but didn't love it, and i like the Mosley pick, all though i thought there were better lineman, but still solid, but Wilson i felt we lost out on Doug Martin, and i think thats who we wanted, and i just don't care for Rueben Randle.. I'm just trying to be honest..[/quote]

[/quote] Ya, but what was Jerry Reese gonna say? He really coulden't say, that the bucs really got us good, and we settled for David Wilson, when we wanted Doug Martin.. I could be wrong, but the way it went down, i just feel Martin was the guy, and we went with our next rated RB, thinking there was gonna be a run on RB's in RD 2... I just didn't like the value, there is some certain intrigue with the pick...[/quote] dude MULTIPLE sources say they had wilson above martin your "general manger skills" is just wrong.[/quote] What sources???lol All the sources are going on what Reese said.. What do u think hes gonna say???lol[/quote] BOB PAPA MIKE GARAFOLO The giants had wilson better than doug martin and wilson is a better RB than martin. own up to it reese isnt a liar[/quote]

I'm not gonna say Wilson is better than Martin but I liked him better and I thought he would be more suited to complement Bradshaw. (Martin and Bradshaw are similar). And we have no way of knowing besides what JR said as to who was ahead o their board because everyone that wrote it was just taking his word
                            [/quote]exactly, everyone was just taking his word, thank u.. All reese can say is he had him ahead of martin.. He litteraly coulden't say anything but that.. I dont' believe it.. I think the best RB was Martin, and the bucs knew the Giants were a team that needed a RB, and Martin was the clear best RB on the board, they took em, and the giants took the next best RB on the board...

Comment

McNutt to the Eagles damn it

Comment

Is it Paige-Moss time?

Comment

Working...
                                X