2012 NFL DRAFT THREAD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2012 NFL DRAFT THREAD

[quote user="nevada11"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]What are u talking about? Your a complete idiot, dude.. Get lost, u buffon![/quote] What am I talking about? You are calling reese a liar about having wilson ahead of martin. I gave you two reliable sources now you gots to make fun of me personally and attack me.. ok[/quote] Stop drinking, dude..

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]

2 safties off my 6th rd big board off the board in back to back picks with Trenton Robinson and Winston Guy...* Trumain Thomas FS Arkansas, Janzen Jackson FS McNeese St, Sean Cattouse SS Cal, Markelle Martin S Ok St, are still out there..

At LB, Danny Trevathan of Kentucky also makes sense, as well as obviously Audie Cole of Nc St..

[/quote]Janzen jackson would be worth the gamble this late[/quote]

I agree. Kecie McCray is an interesting S too

Comment

[quote user="michaelkhan3"]McNutt to the Eagles damn it
        [/quote] The eagles have drafted there faces off.. McNutt is gonna be awesome..I'd of rather got him in RD 4 then Randle in RD 2...

Comment

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="michaelkhan3"]McNutt to the Eagles damn it
          [/quote]* The eagles have drafted there faces off.. McNutt is gonna be awesome..*I'd of rather got him in RD 4 then Randle in RD 2...[/quote]

I disagree. McNutt made a lot of plays in college but he does not separate very well. I have my doubts he even makes their roster ... they deep at WR

Comment

Stop being an arrogant know it all NYC.

Comment

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="michaelkhan3"]I can't believe the amount of Safeties that have gone ahead of Markele Martin some of them I've never heard about at all. I wonder what happened to him.
              [/quote] I knew he had a injruy, i just didn't know how serious...[/quote]

I said just a few days ago there were problems with this kid.

My concerns were 2 fold:
              1) he is a very good in the box , forward moving safety. But I do not care for him moving backwards, or moving away from the ball.

2) His previous shoulder injury is a serious concern for anyone known as a hitter. Rotator cuff injuries can seriously limit the range of motion. Sometimes, if caught early, a simple arthoscopic surergy will be the end of it. However, a serious tear will require a more detailed surgery that can severely limit range of motion and end a career(see Brian Bosworth.) When I watched Martin on film it was clear to me this kid is a hitter, then when I read about his shoulder, I instantly knew there could be a serious problem.
              sigpic

Comment

[quote user="nevada11"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="michaelkhan3"]McNutt to the Eagles damn it
                [/quote]* The eagles have drafted there faces off.. McNutt is gonna be awesome..*I'd of rather got him in RD 4 then Randle in RD 2...[/quote]

I disagree. McNutt made a lot of plays in college but he does not separate very well. I have my doubts he even makes their roster ... they deep at WR[/quote]I dont like him either although I think he will make the team

Comment

[quote user="SuperMario82"]Stop being an arrogant know it all NYC.[/quote]

NYC believes he is the forum's general manager and scout.

If he feels he has the role then good 4 him

Comment

Cam Johnson, Scott Solomon, Jerry Franklin, Sean Cattouse, Tony Dye, David Molk, William Vlachos, Trumain Thomas, Janzen Jackson, Audie Cole, George Bryan, Marcus Forston, Desmoynd Wynn, Nate Potter... Those are some solid RD 6 options

Comment

What a draft for eagles . I must admit , I'm a lil jealous

Comment

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]

Cam Johnson, Scott Solomon, Jerry Franklin, Sean Cattouse, Tony Dye, David Molk, William Vlachos, Trumain Thomas, Janzen Jackson, Audie Cole, George Bryan, Marcus Forston, Desmoynd Wynn, Nate Potter... Those are some solid RD 6 options

[/quote]

Thanks Mel Kiper, I love your best available list

Comment

[quote user="SuperMario82"]Stop being an arrogant know it all NYC.[/quote] Saying your opinion, dosen't make u a "know it all".. So, no i wont stop being a "know it all".. Sound good?

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]

2 safties off my 6th rd big board off the board in back to back picks with Trenton Robinson and Winston Guy... Trumain Thomas FS Arkansas, Janzen Jackson FS McNeese St, Sean Cattouse SS Cal, Markelle Martin S Ok St, are still out there..

At LB, Danny Trevathan of Kentucky also makes sense, as well as obviously Audie Cole of Nc St..

[/quote]Janzen jackson would be worth the gamble this late[/quote] Danny Trevathan is off the board.. I'd be interested in taking a gamble on Scott Solomon DE Rice here in RD 6... Audie Cole is another guy, and as u said, Janzen Jackson is not a bad risk in RD 6... I have no clue what the deal is with Cam Johnson? Hes gotta have some sort of injury?[/quote]He has Sickle Cell trait and it effects his stamina. He cant play a lot of snaps which would be fine for the Giants[/quote]

That doesn't sound good

Comment

[quote user="nevada11"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]

[/quote] Thanks Mel Kiper, I love your best available list[/quote] It is pretty good, isn't it?

Comment

Billy Wynn is still available!

I hope they get him!

Comment

Working...
                                X