• nycsportzfan
    started a topic 2012 NFL DRAFT THREAD

2012 NFL DRAFT THREAD

1pick in the books, and 31more to go!

• casvdry
    replied
    Re: 2012 NFL DRAFT THREAD

[quote user="TheAngryTuna"]No pass rush though.[/quote]

7th in sacks last year with a TERRIBLE secondary.

Leave a comment:

• nycsportzfan
    replied

A ton of talent going after our pick.. Antonio Allen, Bj Coleman, Jordan White, Andrew Datko, David Paulson.. I'd of rather any of those guys...

Leave a comment:

• michaelkhan3
    replied

Datko just went to the packers I think he could be a decent starting RT somewhere

Leave a comment:

• nycsportzfan
    replied

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Neverend"]walk up in the club sayinn who da **** is daaattt? jk but who is this?[/quote] Its pretty bad that u and i both have no idea who this guy is..lol[/quote]I know who he is but didnt know he was draftable. He played well in the Louisvile game I cut up[/quote] i'm just happy someone knew em.. I feel this draft kinda gives us the idea were very happy with our team, so lets take some guys that have measurables and things that can be coached up in time, and if it all works out, could be very good.. A bunch of Devlopmental, project types...

Leave a comment:

• Redeyejedi
    replied

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Neverend"]walk up in the club sayinn who da **** is daaattt? jk but who is this?[/quote] Its pretty bad that u and i both have no idea who this guy is..lol[/quote]I know who he is but didnt know he was draftable. He played well in the Louisvile game I cut up

Leave a comment:

• spags4prez
    replied

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]*I have no idea who Marcus Kuhn is..* I wish we went with Marcus, but Marcus Forston...lol[/quote]

Kuhn is a big interior defensive lineman who only started for one year at North Carolina State. He showed good effort in that year in all areas of his play, is good to run down plays from the backside and will be a force working from within. He struggles against double teams and doesn't play very instinctively yet, but he is a developmental project and has late-round value to a team that can afford to wait on his development.

ANALYSIS
    STRENGTHS Kuhn is quick off the ball, and is more of a force working inside against the pass than he is vs. the run, where he can get neutralized at times by forward-moving lines. He shows good effort.

WEAKNESSES Kuhn is very raw and it shows when he works against double teams or attempts to rush the passer. He has a difficult time working against more than one man and teams will take advantage of this early in his career. He is not very sound in his technique using his hands and has a ways to go before he is ready to be influential in the NFL.

Leave a comment:

• nycsportzfan
    replied

[quote user="Neverend"]walk up in the club sayinn who da **** is daaattt? jk but who is this?[/quote] Its pretty bad that u and i both have no idea who this guy is..lol

Leave a comment:

• nycsportzfan
    replied

I have no idea who Marcus Kuhn is.. I wish we went with Marcus, but Marcus Forston...lol

Leave a comment:

• GmenFan1980
    replied

Markus Kuhn

Leave a comment:

• Neverend
    replied

walk up in the club sayinn who da **** is daaattt?

jk but who is this?

Leave a comment:

• nycsportzfan
    replied

Antonio Allen, Aaron Henry, Sean Cattouse, Sean Richardson, Marcus Forston, Donnie Fletcher...

Leave a comment:

• nycsportzfan
    replied

Come on Antonio Allen!

Leave a comment:

• michaelkhan3
    replied

Flip Johnson is gone to the 49ers

Leave a comment:

• nycsportzfan
    replied

There goes Cam Johnson, finally! What a fall, for a really good player... Looks like my Top 3 are now gonna be Antonio Allen, Marcus Forston, and Aaron Henry

Leave a comment:

Working...
X