David Wilson

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: David Wilson

[quote user="krygny"][quote user="Rat_bastich"]...

His negatives are listed as limited pass protection experience and average receiving skills. Both of those can be taught. Also, listed raw as an inside runner...running indecisively and struggles to find running room at line of scrimmage. Hesitates when a clear opening is not there.[/quote]
    Sounds a lot like Brandon "Twinkle Toes" Jacobs.

[/quote] exactly

Comment

Tiki v.2

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

If Wilson cannot protect Eli he will not see the field! Martin was the only back capable of this starting day 1. He has a ton of talent and can end up being an explosive back for us but is nothing more than a project to start the season. Hope I'm wrong because I'm concerned about AB being healthy to start season

Comment

Have you seen the highlights on this guy.
          He has some sick moves and AMAZING speed.

Comment

but chip blocking a pass rusher is not to be overlooked either. Especially in the NFCE.

I am cautiously optimistic about this Pick, but if we were going RB, a bigger, stronger, bruiser would have been nice for me.

Actually I really want the O Line to be addressed because to me that unit as a whole was suspect last season.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

Working...
            X