Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

out all rbs,, why take a midget 5'8 206 lbs????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: out all rbs,, why take a midget 5'8 206 lbs????

[quote user="LoveRack"][quote user="Pageiommi"]How big is MJD or Darren Sproles?[/quote]

yea those rbs are like 220/235 lbs this guy is 206 lbs,, even tiki barber was 230 lbs[/quote]

Tiki was not 230, he was 215-220, and he was 200/205 pounds when he was drafted. Wilson is 20 years old. He can get another 5-10 pounds of muscle on his frame.

Comment

[quote user="LoveRack"]hope thay didnt just use a 1st rd pick for a kick returner,,,[/quote]

He is 5'10 and by no means a midget. Get your facts straight before you go abusing the players

Comment

[quote user="tittletoshofner"]Joe Morris[/quote]

+1

Comment

[quote user="michaelkhan3"][quote user="LoveRack"]hope thay didnt just use a 1st rd pick for a kick returner,,,[/quote]

He is 5'10 and by no means a midget. Get your facts straight before you go abusing the players
          [/quote]

Ditto!

Comment

Tiki was always listed at 5'10, but I think in reality he was closer to 5'8 1/2"

Comment

[quote user="LoveRack"]hope thay didnt just use a 1st rd pick for a kick returner,,,[/quote]

Ray Rice: 5' 8" 212 lbs.

MJD: 5' 7" 208 lbs.

Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="LoveRack"][quote user="Pageiommi"]How big is MJD or Darren Sproles?[/quote]

yea those rbs are like 220/235 lbs this guy is 206 lbs,, even tiki barber was 230 lbs[/quote]

lmao you are sadly mistaken.

Comment

[quote user="King Sully"][quote user="LoveRack"][quote user="Pageiommi"]How big is MJD or Darren Sproles?[/quote]

lmao you are sadly mistaken.[/quote]

tiki was barely over 200

Comment

[quote user="DVision"]LeSean McCoy - 5'11" 208 Last I checked he's pretty good![/quote]That's who hereminds me of a lot

Comment

[quote user="BlueBlooded1979"][quote user="buddy33"][quote user="JMFP2"]I'm liking this pick by Reese.....dude is shifty and fast.[/quote]

Runs physical too. That is the Giants way.[/quote]

Fumbling must be the Giants way too because that is what this guy does. He also can't protect or run routes. Not necessary for the Giants way either I guess.

Late in the second this guy is fine. 1st rounders should play and he will play ST and run the ball 5 times.[/quote] I've seen you openly dislike & say Wilson was a wasted pick.....I'd like to see you show how passionate you are about your dislike for Wilson & include this in you sig somehow and midseason we'll look back and judge....

Comment

dude tiki was like 195 most of his career then bulked to 205 in the final couple years

Comment

[quote user="GMenNY21"][quote user="DVision"]LeSean McCoy - 5'11" 208 Last I checked he's pretty good![/quote]That's who he*reminds me of a lot[/quote]I liked Mccoy more coming out.Better receiver , Shiftier player. Graded him as a First Rounder

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="GMenNY21"][quote user="DVision"]LeSean McCoy - 5'11" 208 Last I checked he's pretty good![/quote]That's who he*reminds me of a lot[/quote]I liked Mccoy more coming out.Better receiver , Shiftier player. Graded him as a First Rounder[/quote]

I don't know how one can be shiftier than David Wilson. He's coming into a system with a great coaching staff. He will do fine.

Comment

I mean I think the guy is talented, but we could've picked him in the second round that's all I'm saying.

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="GMenNY21"][quote user="DVision"]LeSean McCoy - 5'11" 208 Last I checked he's pretty good![/quote]That's who he*reminds me of a lot[/quote]I liked Mccoy more coming out.Better receiver , Shiftier player. Graded him as a First Rounder[/quote]

I would agree with that. McCoy has incredible lateral movement, that jump cut he makes is completely unlike anything Ive ever seen from Wilson on tape. Wilson is, at least at this point, a much more linear runner.

Comment

Working...
                                X