• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All you complaining about the pick

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1bO123KOEM

SPEED BABY SPEED

Re: All you complaining about the pick

its not only about speed, this kid has good leadership qualities. he is shifty and runs hard, a lot of people are gonna change their mind once they see him play.

Comment

sorry didnt see the content in your thread that move at 5:30 made me 100% behind this pick

Comment

I think I was more shocked than upset. With the "talent" on the board at that point I expected something different and really didn't know how to react to the pick. I trust reese though.

Comment

I dnt get the hate.....before the Martin bandwagon, Wilson was very popular around here......its not like we passed on a clear BPA, basicly a handful of guys that were on the same level....

Comment

So he's basically Brandon Jacobs' Mini-me...

Also...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

[quote user="Toadofsteel"]So he's basically Brandon Jacobs' Mini-me...[/quote]

He is nothing like jacobs....he is better then him

Comment

[quote user="giants-_-"][quote user="Toadofsteel"]So he's basically Brandon Jacobs' Mini-me...[/quote]

[/quote]

And Mini-me was better than Dr. Evil...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Flip Wilson, baby.

Comment

I like the draft approach, I think our needs at RB and O-line are bigger than any defensive need we have, so we went and got one of them with what they clearly felt to be the best player left. He will be a very solid 3rd down back with Bradshaw being more the power guy on 1st and 2nd. Face it, DJ Ware was not doing anything flashy on 3rd down..he was decent but nothing special. He'll be a good piece for our offense

Comment

[quote user="myles2424"]I dnt get the hate.....before the Martin bandwagon, Wilson was very popular around here......its not like we passed on a clear BPA, basicly a handful of guys that were on the same level....[/quote]They all full of themselves and think that they know what they are talking about.

After JPP how can anyone question Reese? If anyone is they are just being a dope.

Comment

If you look at the footage, there were holes and openings. Unless Reese does something with the O-line and maybe get some extra blockers, the pick may become a bust. I didn't see him catch any passes. I hope he can do that.

Comment

[quote user="Diamondring"]If you look at the footage, there were holes and openings. Unless Reese do something with the O-line and maybe get some extra blockers, the pick may become a bust. I didn't see him catch any passes. I hope he can do that.[/quote]

below average pass catcher with fumbling issues

Comment

This pick SUCKED and this was not the best player at 32.

Comment

[quote user="Toadofsteel"][quote user="giants-_-"][quote user="Toadofsteel"]So he's basically Brandon Jacobs' Mini-me...[/quote]

[/quote]

And Mini-me was better than Dr. Evil...[/quote]

u mad?

he going to get me touchdowns in madden with that 4.39 speed...giants won the superbowl last year i am a satisfied person.

Comment

Working...
                              X