All you need to know about David Wilson

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: All you need to know about David Wilson

Our O-line sucks at runblocking so maybe Wilson will flip over the lines.

Comment

[quote user="JMFP2"]

[quote user="buddy33"]Just watched some highlights and he looks like a Giants RB. He runs very hard. I'm liking the pick even more.[/quote]

I'm just watching this kid's legs.** Very impressive.

If we can get the blocking together, this offense is going to hum.

[/quote]

Yeah. They patch that up and this kid will do just fine. Especially in the cold games when they they used to pound the ball. This kid does not quit.

Comment

Thats strong legs and strong core something a rb needs . He just has to learn not to run backwards in this league

Comment

[quote user="FUUFNF"]JPP used his hands... David Wilson did not.[/quote]

JPP is 6'5 280+

that is all.

Comment

Is flipping a Giant prerequisite?????

I like the pick. Marc Ross stated that they were holding their breaths that D Wilson would fall to them. That tells me that he is a Giant. This tells me that they thoroughly vetted the guy and decided that this is their man. The Giant personnel talk as though he was in their bullseye all night long.

Comment

[quote user="Breezely"]Is flipping a Giant prerequisite?????

I like the pick. Marc Ross stated that they were holding their breaths that D Wilson would fall to them. That tells me that he is a Giant. This tells me that they thoroughly vetted the guy and decided that this is their man. The Giant personnel talk as though he was in their bullseye all night long.[/quote]

Yea, seems like he was their guy all along.

As for the flipping thing, we're developing the first football-by-day, ninjas-by-night, team in the NFL.

Comment

Thanks Breezely. He really seems very explosive, like Bradshaw, but faster. I was thinking they would go for Fleener, hoping for Oline but I really like this pick. And he really seems like a team first guy. Welcome to NY David! []

Comment

[quote user="TheEnigma"]Can Prince backflip as well? Maybe Reese is making an elite squad of ninjas...[/quote]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA
                  Originally posted by PennState1
                  In and around the end zone and on crucial plays, the ball should go to one of our 3 receivers and no one else if at all possible.

Comment

Working...
                  X