Drafts You Love/Hate So Far . . . .

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Drafts You Love/Hate So Far . . . .

Bengals seem like the Mock draft team. They use Kipers big board to make picks. Not 1 out of the ordinary pick been like that for a few years.

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]Bengals seem like the Mock draft team. They use Kipers big board to make picks. Not 1 out of the ordinary pick been like that for a few years.[/quote] Thats how ours have been outside a couple picks like Jaquain Williams last yr... But mostly, we don't over think ourselves, and take the good players, and let the other teams over think themselves...

Comment

[quote user="TheAngryTuna"]I didn't like the Cowboys draft. Yes they got a great DB, but I think they have too many holes to give up a second round pick to move up in the first round.[/quote] Ya, but then they got Tyrone Crawford, which was a sensational pick as well...

Comment

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]Bengals seem like the Mock draft team. They use Kipers big board to make picks. Not 1 out of the ordinary pick been like that for a few years.[/quote]* Thats how ours have been outside a couple picks like Jaquain Williams last yr...** But mostly, we don't over think ourselves, and take the good players, and let the other teams over think themselves...[/quote]But the Giants have an MO they stick 2. All the players they took in this draft fit the teams make up. Even Hosley who is smaller has the very good wingspan .

Comment

If Mike Adams pans out I think the Steelers had a really nice draft.
            I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

[quote user="GMENAGAIN"]

Other than the Giants, what drafts do you love or hate so far through Round 3?

Love:* Green Bay, Cincy, Philly (hate to say it), Tampa

Hate:* Cleveland, Seattle, 49ers

[/quote]

I think Philly and SD had the best drafts for BPA meeting Team Needs. value all the way through... and i hate them both

Comment

Loved: Cincy, Pitt, Indy, S.D; Bal, N.E; Mia, Buff, NYG, Atl, Dal, Car, Chi, Ari, Cle, and Min.

Hated: 49ers, Sea, Jack, Oak, N.O.

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]Bengals seem like the Mock draft team. They use Kipers big board to make picks. Not 1 out of the ordinary pick been like that for a few years.[/quote] Thats how ours have been outside a couple picks like Jaquain Williams last yr... But mostly, we don't over think ourselves, and take the good players, and let the other teams over think themselves...[/quote]But the Giants have an MO they stick 2. All the players they took in this draft fit the teams make up. Even Hosley who is smaller has the very good wingspan .[/quote] I don't know what MO means?

Comment

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]Bengals seem like the Mock draft team. They use Kipers big board to make picks. Not 1 out of the ordinary pick been like that for a few years.[/quote]* Thats how ours have been outside a couple picks like Jaquain Williams last yr...** But mostly, we don't over think ourselves, and take the good players, and let the other teams over think themselves...[/quote]But the Giants have an MO they stick 2. All the players they took in this draft fit the teams make up. Even Hosley who is smaller has the very good wingspan .[/quote]* I don't know what MO means?*[/quote]MO means a way of doing something.
                    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

[quote user="Kruunch"]If Mike Adams pans out I think the Steelers had a really nice draft.[/quote]

I agree. I think the Steelers got a bunch of good players and the position of those players are almost all positions of need for them.

I still see age problems for them, but they did really well this weekend.
                      sigpic

Comment

[quote user="BlueSanta"][quote user="gmen0820"]Colts. I don't think it's even close.[/quote]

They got great guys, but I still think they are neglecting the trenches way too much.
                        [/quote]
                        My thoughts exactly, but lots of holles to fill and you have to start somewhere.
                        " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

Comment

Working...
                        X