Ezekiel Ansah DE BYU

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ezekiel Ansah DE BYU

Anybody seen this dude play?? 6'6 270 freak athlete. Ran on teh track team at BYU, how many DE's run track?!?!?!

Yeah I thought I posted a 2 game video of him in the Film Room

Comment

Next JPP???

Comment

It will be interesting to see how high this guys stock rises because he has the physical tools of a first round pick. Just wish BYU would rush him from the edge more often, seems like most of his plays come from either DT or 3tech DE and those are probably not going to be his NFL positions

Comment

Yeah, hes a freaking stud! I swear u heard his name over and over and over again against Utah St this past week..

Comment

Going through his game right now vs Utah State. This is the guy we want Im convinced already from just 3 games

Comment

Oh my.

Comment

JPP's wingspan and Osi's closing burst. Ultimately he may prove to be more similar to Aldon Smith as a prospect.

Comment

vs Utah State

Comment

How is this guy not even in the top 250 for major draft rankings? There's no way this kid gets past the 2nd round with his raw physical talent.

Comment

Originally posted by TheEnigma View Post
                      How is this guy not even in the top 250 for major draft rankings? There's no way this kid gets past the 2nd round with his raw physical talent.
                      Because he really came out of nowhere. If he keeps playing the way he is now, he will start showing up on draft rankings soon enough.

Hes only played the sport for two years. He was playing LB last season, and barely saw the field, only had 7 total tackles, 1 QB hit, and no tackles for a loss.

This year he already has 27 total tackles (16 solo), 3 QB hits, 3 sacks, 8.5 tackles for a loss, and 3 passes batted down.

Really the definition of a one year wonder. But honestly, he makes an awful lot of plays out there for someone only playing for two years, he has very good instincts.
                      Last edited by slipknottin; 10-07-2012, 09:24 PM.

Comment

It should be noted that he was playing under the weather against Utah State, not sure how sick he was but he came out of the game a bunch of times and was said to be suffering from flu like symptoms

Comment

Originally posted by juice33s View Post
                          It should be noted that he was playing under the weather against Utah State, not sure how sick he was but he came out of the game a bunch of times and was said to be suffering from flu like symptoms
                          Yeah missed almost a quarter time wise. Ive been trying to find his age its not listed anywhere. These BYU guys sometimes are a lot older the normal college players. He could be 25 which willl hurt his draft stock some

Comment

Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
                            Yeah missed almost a quarter time wise. Ive been trying to find his age its not listed anywhere. These BYU guys sometimes are a lot older the normal college players. He could be 25 which willl hurt his draft stock some
                            He's a 5th year senior so at minimum you're looking at a guy whose 23 and probably 24 by his rookie year

Comment

Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
                              vs Utah State

Ya, if by some miracle he dosen't get into 1st rd consideration, i would trade up in RD 2 for em! Hes a beast! I couldent' imgaine JPP and Ansah on each end...

Comment

Working...
                              X