Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whos ur top 3 rated CB's as of now(oct 23 2012) for 2012 NFL Draft???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by heavyhitter View Post
    Not sure how a lot/most of you don't have Alabama CB Dee Milliner as the top rated CB in this years draft. He's not elite like say Patrick Peterson, but I have no doubt that he'll be the first corner off the board.
    I like Milliner, but he comes from a team that gets pressure on the QB often, and that is some of the reason hes so good.. I mean, u got Nico Johnson, Damian Square, CJ Mosley, Robert Lester, Quintan Dial, Jesse Williams, just 2 name a few.. I still like em alot, just think that people are underrating Jordan Poyer and Xavier Rhodes.. To be honest, i started this about a month ago, and since my rankings have changed.. And its not about whos taken first overall, because if we just went by who we thought was gonna go first overall as 2 who we like the most, we'd be wrong a ton.. I loved Doug Martin last yr for instance, knew he was gonna rise to first rd , months before he actually did.. Most had em as a 3rd rd pick when i was saying this.. Thats just one example..

I actually got Milliner as my 2nd ranked CB now.. I moved Jordan Poyer into my top CB.. I don't care what anyone says, this guys the complete package, and i think if he don't creep into the 1st rd, he'll go first 10picks of 2nd rd.. Hes sensational, and a huge reason why Org St is having such a good yr..

POYER's got 6picks, 4TFL, 1sack, 1FF, 1FR, 11PBU, and 37TACKLES in 9games... Everytime i see them play, hes made a diffrence...

Right now, i'd go

1. Jordan Poyer Org St.
    2. Demarcus Milliner Bama
    3. Xavier Rhodes Fla St.
    4. Jon Banks Miss St.
    5. Logan Ryan Rutgers

I've changed up my listing .. I like other CB's, like Desmond Trufant, Terrry Hawthroner, Carrington Byndom, and Micah Hyde, but those would be my top 5..

Comment

Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
      I like Milliner, but he comes from a team that gets pressure on the QB often, and that is some of the reason hes so good..
      Same could be said about Xavier Rhodes. Florida State has one of the best if not best defense in the country. To me Milliner is just the cream of the crop this year at the cornerback position. I'm sure come draft time Milliner will rise up to #1 corner in your rankings lol. Anyhow, here's my top 3 as of right now.

1) Dee Milliner, Bama
      2) Johnthan Banks, Miss St.
      3) Xavier Rhodes, Florida St.

Comment

Same could be said about Xavier Rhodes. Florida State has one of the best if not best defense in the country. To me Milliner is just the cream of the crop this year at the cornerback position. I'm sure come draft time Milliner will rise up to #1 corner in your rankings lol. Anyhow, here's my top 3 as of right now.

1) Dee Milliner, Bama
        good point. I like the physicality that Rhodes plays with, and his potentail.. Fantastic size/speed combanation..

Comment

1) Dee Milliner, Bama
          To me that is the top 3, especially for this team. We like our corners to be physical and those 3 can cover and can tackle. Those 3 are the types of players that can play corner for years and then move to safety.
          sigpic

Comment

Chapman from Kansas St. doesn't look all that bad..
            sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

Working...
            X