No announcement yet.

Teddy Bridgewater from Louisville.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On another note, what'sup with shariff floyd? Damn hes beastly, draft gurus please share some insight......elam too

Comment

Originally posted by myles2424 View Post
      On another note, what'sup with shariff floyd? Damn hes beastly, draft gurus please share some insight......elam too
      fFloyd is a good run stuffer who's power will gather him some decent push up the middle but he isnt ever gonna be a sack machine.

Elam is a monster who plays well in big games and can do a lot, including cover man 2 man. If he was 2 inches taller, he would easily be the best safety prospect in a year that is decently strong at safety.
      sigpic

Comment

Bridgewater looked pretty good last night, no doubt.. The zip on some of his throws and accuracy for most part was impressive, but i still don't think hes a NFL star u take a early 1st rd pick on.. I just don't.. Hes thrown a pick in about 4or5 straight games, and when u watched last night, u thought he was gonna have the kinda game that just blows u away, but the end stats were 20-32 266yrd 2td 1int 7carries minus 17yrds... Sure, solid, but not overly insane, which in my opinion, is what it would take for me to take a QB in the early 1st...

Comment

Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
          Bridgewater looked pretty good last night, no doubt.. The zip on some of his throws and accuracy for most part was impressive, but i still don't think hes a NFL star u take a early 1st rd pick on.. I just don't.. Hes thrown a pick in about 4or5 straight games, and when u watched last night, u thought he was gonna have the kinda game that just blows u away, but the end stats were 20-32 266yrd 2td 1int 7carries minus 17yrds... Sure, solid, but not overly insane, which in my opinion, is what it would take for me to take a QB in the early 1st...
          True, but he is a sophomore and Florida's defense is as good as any in the country.

I think Teddy is a star in the making. His release and accuracy are just fantastic for a kid his age.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BlueSanta View Post
            True, but he is a sophomore and Florida's defense is as good as any in the country.

I think Teddy is a star in the making. His release and accuracy are just fantastic for a kid his age.
            +1
            sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

Originally posted by BlueSanta View Post

True, but untill i see blow me away numbers on a consistent basis, i'm not gonna change my opinion of em.. I don't care for his size, and like i said, i don't care for him putting together complete games.. I feel they've let teams back into games more often then i'd like to see, and have long lulls in there offense at diffrent points of game where they could truly put the clamps down..

I know hes young, but untill i see complete games left and right, i would stay away..

Comment

Working...
              X