No announcement yet.

Teddy Bridgewater from Louisville.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teddy Bridgewater from Louisville.....

I've been watching this kid for the whole year and he has been impressive. Especially tonight against Rutgers. Kid is a warrior. This kid is legit. I can also see him getting drafted early. What do you guys think of Bridgewater???
    sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

He is still young, but if he continues to grow, he could end up the #1 overall selection.
    sigpic

Comment

Only a true sophomore. So not draft eligible this year. He will be eligible next year.

And it really just depends on how he plays. Young QBs can just never develop at all. Or he can keep improving on what he's doing now and he ultimately could certainly be a first round, if not #1 overall.

Comment

He is impressive in a couple years I can see him going #1. He's got great pose in the pocket, has a decent arm, very accurate. He also runs a pro-style offense. He can also run good.

Comment

Originally posted by slipknottin View Post
          Only a true sophomore. So not draft eligible this year. He will be eligible next year.

And it really just depends on how he plays. Young QBs can just never develop at all. Or he can keep improving on what he's doing now and he ultimately could certainly be a first round, if not #1 overall.
          His accuracy looks good for the most part. I've seen him struggle with hitting guys down the seam

Comment

Originally posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
            I've been watching this kid for the whole year and he has been impressive. Especially tonight against Rutgers. Kid is a warrior. This kid is legit. I can also see him getting drafted early. What do you guys think of Bridgewater???
            I'm kinda in the minority on this one.. I loved em(Potential) on what i seen when he first started playing and the beggining fo the season, but something happened in that UNC game(2nd half), and since , that has swayed my opinion.. He seems to not play to his potential all the time, and waits untill they need em, before playing well.. I don't know if its a concentration thing or what? I've seen huge chunks of games where he does squat, and then he'll just kill it at the end and get the W, or games they start out well, and then he'll just lose focus and teams get back into the game..

Hes certainly got the tools though, and at moments, looks insane... I think he needs to put more complete games together, is all..

Comment

He reminds me alot of Tyler Wilson.. Sure, hes a prospect, but i don't know if i'd go throwing a early 1st rd selection on em.. I don't see a franchise QB when i see Bridgewater, nor Tyler WIlson.. I see more of a David Carr type, maybe a tad better..

Comment

Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
                He reminds me alot of Tyler Wilson.. Sure, hes a prospect, but i don't know if i'd go throwing a early 1st rd selection on em.. I don't see a franchise QB when i see Bridgewater, nor Tyler WIlson.. I see more of a David Carr type, maybe a tad better..
                Im not really crazy about any of the QB's on this draft. I think Fales from San Joise State may be the best

Comment

Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
                  I'm kinda in the minority on this one.. I loved em(Potential) on what i seen when he first started playing and the beggining fo the season, but something happened in that UNC game(2nd half), and since , that has swayed my opinion.. He seems to not play to his potential all the time, and waits untill they need em, before playing well.. I don't know if its a concentration thing or what? I've seen huge chunks of games where he does squat, and then he'll just kill it at the end and get the W, or games they start out well, and then he'll just lose focus and teams get back into the game..

Hes certainly got the tools though, and at moments, looks insane... I think he needs to put more complete games together, is all..
                  Good Point have to keep an eye out on that next time I watch him. but he's still young and still has a lot of learning to do maybe that has something to do with it?. Next Year he'll be in the ACC against better competition so we will see.

Comment

Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
                    His accuracy looks good for the most part. I've seen him struggle with hitting guys down the seam
                    Crazy thing is even if he develops well he may have no chance of going first overall. 2014 may be one of the best drafts ever depending on who declares. But anyone is going to be hard pressed to be drafted over Clowney

Comment

Originally posted by slipknottin View Post
                      Crazy thing is even if he develops well he may have no chance of going first overall. 2014 may be one of the best drafts ever depending on who declares. But anyone is going to be hard pressed to be drafted over Clowney
                      All I know is the big names on TV. Clowney Lee Watkins Bridgewater... Who else is there? To go further, what are some good draft forums to visit? I'm not sure that I'll ever get into watching vids, but reading multiple peoples' opinions has seemingly kept me somewhat informed on the latest draft class each year.

Comment

Originally posted by Imgrate View Post
                        All I know is the big names on TV. Clowney Lee Watkins Bridgewater... Who else is there? To go further, what are some good draft forums to visit? I'm not sure that I'll ever get into watching vids, but reading multiple peoples' opinions has seemingly kept me somewhat informed on the latest draft class each year.
                        You already named some guys that in any other year would probably be shoe ins as the first overall pick. NDs DE Tuitt is another. Johnny Football would be eligible that year, Louis Nix might not come out until then. There are legitimately at least 10-15 guys who could be a top pick in that draft depending on what underclassmen come out.

Comment

Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
                          Im not really crazy about any of the QB's on this draft. I think Fales from San Joise State may be the best
                          I like Fales alot as well.. Sometimes i let consensus sway my opinion, all though , as u know, sometimes i dont as well. But for Fales, u dont' see a ton of hype, and i just thought maybe something i wasen't seeing was keeping people from being excited or something? Now that i know ur on my side, i will say, ur totally correct.. He looks to make sparkling fast decisons( i love that in a QB), and often makes the right decison as well.. Hes plenty good enough size, and has a good strong arm.. I think if he came out this yr, like Osweiler last yr, he will be a surprise earlier then expected selection...

Hey Nick Foles looks like a solid QB , ey? Remember how i had him ranked up there in my rankings, and people thought i was alittle 2 high on em? Hes looked plenty good, and is all ready starting games and won the immediete backup to Vick as a rookie.. Hes showing plenty of potential, and has a big arm.. I seen plenty of Arizona with Foles, and think he can be sorta like a Matt Shaub given half a shot.. I actually think Foles has a stronger arm though..

Foles last yr, and Fales next yr..lol

Comment

Teddy looking pretty damn good tonight.

Comment

They are lighting the Gators up now. He is having a nice game.

Comment

Working...
                              X