No announcement yet.

#19/#20

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This team needs to fix the OL first. Now maybe they do it through the draft or FA, but it has to be taken care of first.

Comment

Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
      This team needs to fix the OL first. Now maybe they do it through the draft or FA, but it has to be taken care of first.
      They just gotta get better players in here, period.. Right now they just need a flux of young talent sprinkled througout the guys that are gonna be here awhile like Linval, Prince, JPP, Cruz, Beatty..etc Its a pretty small nucleus, and i don't see a G or OT making much of a diffrence by themselves, so therefore, if a better players out there, grab em.. Don't be held down by any positon of need, and just get a talented player..

Comment

Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
        They just gotta get better players in here, period.. Right now they just need a flux of young talent sprinkled througout the guys that are gonna be here awhile like Linval, Prince, JPP, Cruz, Beatty..etc Its a pretty small nucleus, and i don't see a G or OT making much of a diffrence by themselves, so therefore, if a better players out there, grab em.. Don't be held down by any positon of need, and just get a talented player..
        Wouldn't want them to reach for a player either. Was thinking that maybe they they sign Beatty and then try to find someone in FA to make that OL better. Then hopefully there is a good OL where they pick that is also worthy of the pick.

Comment

Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
          Wouldn't want them to reach for a player either. Was thinking that maybe they they sign Beatty and then try to find someone in FA to make that OL better. Then hopefully there is a good OL where they pick that is also worthy of the pick.
          If we get rid of Diehl, Snee, and Baas that could free up enough cap room do get some good free agent olineman. I like Andre Smith, Levitre, and De La Puente. Our line would go from **** to dominant.

Comment

Eric Fisher or Warmack for me.. CB in round 2

Comment

Originally posted by carter.525 View Post
              Eric Fisher or Warmack for me.. CB in round 2
              I agree!

Comment

Xavier Rhodes or Dee Milliner #1, hopefully a raw DE like Dion Jordan will fall to us in round 2, round three a guard

Comment

we have many needs ... JR could probably go BPA at several spots.... a position that doesn't look like a need now ...could very well be a need in three years which is where the front office looks
                  Last edited by 888888; 12-31-2012, 03:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by drewz View Post
                    Xavier Rhodes or Dee Milliner #1, hopefully a raw DE like Dion Jordan will fall to us in round 2, round three a guard
                    Isn't Jordan like 6'7 240 lbs???

Comment

Working...
                    X