Look at our first roundf pick go!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look at our first roundf pick go!

I think we definitely stole one with this kid, hopefully Wilson is right behind him

Comment

I like him. He can tackle, and he's not afraid to stick his nose into make a nice hit.
      I hate Philthy. The teams, their fans, the city.

Comment

will be a top 3 cb

Comment

love me some Prince..

Comment

Not bad, Prince. I hope he can stay healthy.

If we can land another top CB in the draft, we'll turn a glaring weakness into one of our most formidable units.
            My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

hes gonna be revis level shut down, man his speed always surprises me. he has great closing speed...rodgers challenged him 1 time lol. theres a lot to love and keep in mind, these arent even the best plays. the plays his coverage forces the qb to go elsewhere is when u see how well his coverage is.

Comment

u speak the truth giantsfan420

Comment

He was ranked 9th by PFF before the game against the Bengals. I personally jumped so high I hit the fan in my house we they drafted him! Love him, favorite player! Go Prince, will be a top 5 corner!

Comment

Revis level? Definitely not. I like Prince a lot, but Revis is unlike anyone I've ever seen before, at least before this knee injury. I personally think he is one of the best CBs EVER. He's putting up these numbers and locking down receivers in a time where you can't even breathe on a WR, and he doesn't benefit from being a superstar either due to the position he plays (WR >Star CB)

Comment

Now if only they didnt make him line up so far back that Collinsworth got graphics to commentate on it...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Working...
                      X