Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Ansah, Warmack and Ogletree is available at pick 19 who do we pick?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The potential of JPP and Ansah would just be too hard for Reese to pass up. Having two elite bookends on the defensive line provides more value than a stud Guard or a linebacker. With that said, Beatty teaming with Warmack next to him would be tremendous to watch and Ogletree working with a healthy Jwill would be epic.

Comment

Of course, other teams might make the choice for us. If two of them are gone by #19 it's pretty much a no-brainer...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
        Of course, other teams might make the choice for us. If two of them are gone by #19 it's pretty much a no-brainer...
        I agree 100% with this but the question will be which 2 will be gone by pick #19 my guess will be Ansah and Warmack will be gone by the time we pick because like I said when March-April comes I believe Ezekiel Ansah will be a top 10 pick and I think the St. Louis Rams will steal Chance Warmack away from us right before we pick so that will leave us with Alec Ogletree which would be a no brainer by the time we pick

Comment

We need to go with the strengths of the draft presented to us. Unless there is a CB or LB prospect superior to an OL or DL, we should stick with the trench selections.

Comment

To me it a serious toss up between Alex and chance. I have to chose Chance it too much of an upgrade not too. He a monster in the run game and makes the offense that much better. Best ol guy in draft in my opinion. Guy like minter or Johnson in second

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
              I'd go with Ansah. Need a DE.
              +1 on Ansah. No matter what, I'm hoping that the BPA will be on the D-line.

Comment

1. Warmack by a long shot
                2. Ogletree
                3. Ansah

- Warmack will be a pro bowler almost every year. I can't say that about the other two. Not a big Ansah fan, there are about 10 other players I would draft over him if we had the chance.

Comment

Ill be honest, I think Ansah is probably going top 10, 15 definitly. He's going to be pushed as the next JPP. Remember what happened with Chandler Jones, he shot up the boards fast.

Comment

Ogletree is trash, Ansah is another overhyped nobody, Warmack looks good.

Comment

LB!!!!!

Comment

In the same order you listed them.
                        My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud57 View Post
                          Ogletree is trash, Ansah is another overhyped nobody, Warmack looks good.
                          Woah woah woah Ogletree is trash?? I highly disagree.

When I first saw some of his Bama film I thought the same but as you start to watch him more you see how good he really is. He's a consensus top 20 talent right now in the draft process and here's why. He has elite athleticism and coverage ability for the position. He also has great instincts (always around the ball) and is a big hitting playmaker.

Getting back on topic, Warmack by a long shot then Ogletree and Ansah. We don't need a DE because we can move Kiwi there and FA is deep there.

Comment

Why does everyone want a pass rusher in the first round. It is recalled that Strahan, Osi, and tuck werent first rounders, right? Even Kiwi was the last pick of the first. We clearly know how to pick elite pass rushers outside of the first. Clearly Jpp was a first, but I think his talents and measurables were rare. Do you guys really think any pass rushers in this draft are worth a first? I feel like a quality corner or Lb or even o-lineman is more.of a first round priority. I mean, Im no GM either, but that's just my take.

Comment

Originally posted by ImElectric2 View Post
                              Why does everyone want a pass rusher in the first round. It is recalled that Strahan, Osi, and tuck werent first rounders, right? Even Kiwi was the last pick of the first. We clearly know how to pick elite pass rushers outside of the first. Clearly Jpp was a first, but I think his talents and measurables were rare. Do you guys really think any pass rushers in this draft are worth a first? I feel like a quality corner or Lb or even o-lineman is more.of a first round priority. I mean, Im no GM either, but that's just my take.
                              Because u can't think like that.. If there is a player on the board that fits a need and is worthy of the pick, then why not? If theres players at other positons who fit the spot ur picking value wise, and the positon u need , there is not a player , then don't reach.. Ansah fits value and need, which is best of both worlds, and he has enormous potential...

Comment

My god, Warmack is having some game. Who wouldn't wanna see Wilson run behind him?
                                My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Working...
                                X