possible NYG draft picks playing in BCS National Championship Game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• possible NYG draft picks playing in BCS National Championship Game

Eddie Lacy-looks great so far against one of the nation's top front 7, powerful and shows elusiveness.

D.J. Fluker- solid, good technique, pushing his man back.

Chance Warmack- see d.j. fluker

Dee Milliner- looks good so far,,targeted him a few times and used size and athleticism to plays.

Barett Jones- solid as well, controlling his man at line of scrimmage, plays multiple positions on OL, I believe.

Manti Te'o- looks lost so far, missed tackles, out of place...dont see what all the hype is,,the talent at the next level extreme.

Tyler Eifert- big target, runs a good route, good hands.

zeek Motta- big hitter, always around ball

Louis Nix- dont know if he is coming out this year, but looks powerful, pushing guys around.

P.S. man ND is getting manhandled, it's not even close so far, yes I know the game is far from over, but Wow

Teo = Hunchback of Notre Dame lol

Comment

That Bama O line is something else. Chance and Barrett look great!

Comment

Bama oline is better then our oline. No question.
        WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

Comment

it's clear alabama is the best team in the country. the game was already over at the start. i think oregon would have been a better opponent.

Comment

is anybody else not impressed with te'o. a lot of people in here are high on him. he has flat out looked terrible against the closest thing your gonna get to the NfL.

Comment

if te'o is the best linebacker in this upcoming draft then the giants should not bother going after a linebacker at all.

Comment

Originally posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
                is anybody else not impressed with te'o. a lot of people in here are high on him. he has flat out looked terrible against the closest thing your gonna get to the NfL.
                There aren't many people on ND playing good in general atm but his first round grade has always been questionable to me.

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
                  That's not saying much.
                  "I like linebackers. I collect 'em. You can't have too many good ones." - Bill Parcells

"Name the starting linebackers from 2007." - Jerry Reese

Comment

Bama is playing better than some NFL teams right now.

Comment

Wow Te'o....wow

Comment

Ogletree did much better against Alabama than Te'o.

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
                          You're an idiot

Comment

Originally posted by TheEnigma View Post
                            There aren't many people on ND playing good in general atm but his first round grade has always been questionable to me.
                            i have to agree, Alabama is the superior team tonight by far,,but do you think if they played this game a week after the season ended it would have been different? Alabama flat out has lots of talent, nfl talent on each side of the ball. ND, the same team that should have lost to pitt, who is talented as well, was riding high on adrenaline from the perfect season. I think the layoff is killing them. The noticeable difference in Pro talent is eye popping(side note,,,no excuse for ND, but their academic requirements exclude them from much of the superior talent).

Comment

Turn off the lights, The party's over.

Comment

Working...
                              X