Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lavar2's Mock Draft 1.0

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Lavar2's Mock Draft 1.0

    1. Xavier Rhodes CB FSU

    2. DJ Fluker OG/OT Bama

    3. Jon Bostic ILB Florida

    4. Shawn Williams SS Georgia

    5. Tyrann Mathieu CB/KR LSU

    6. Eric Martin DE Nebraska

    7. Caleb Sturgis K FSU

    Thoughts?
    Because he's got no knees and I know how to type.

  • #2
    Did not see the members mock draft forum. Feel free to moves this mods. Sorry!
    Because he's got no knees and I know how to type.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by lavar2 View Post
      1. Xavier Rhodes CB FSU

      2. DJ Fluker OG/OT Bama

      3. Jon Bostic ILB Florida

      4. Shawn Williams SS Georgia

      5. Tyrann Mathieu CB/KR LSU

      6. Eric Martin DE Nebraska

      7. Caleb Sturgis K FSU

      Thoughts?
      I would LOVE to get the honey badger, and in the 5th is just right.

      Comment


      • #4
        I like the idea of Fluker in the 2nd..

        Comment


        • #5
          I was looking at Xavier Rhodes, but I think we need a pass rusher more (and certainly more than we need a SS).

          Especially if you're taking another CB in the 5th.
          I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Kruunch View Post
            I was looking at Xavier Rhodes, but I think we need a pass rusher more (and certainly more than we need a SS).

            Especially if you're taking another CB in the 5th.
            Well, I am thinking we are going to move Kiwi back to full-time DE and maybe sign a guy at that spot like Bennett or Michael Johnson. So I'm not 100% sure DE will be a huge need. Our secondary got torched all season so I really think we will go heavy there in the draft. Plus I see Mathieu as a project guy that can step in and return some kicks till he is ready. Rhodes like the guys from Seattle is big and physical. I think he could really help us a lot. Plus Williams and Bostic are fast, physical guys who could be some studs.
            Because he's got no knees and I know how to type.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Kruunch View Post
              I was looking at Xavier Rhodes, but I think we need a pass rusher more (and certainly more than we need a SS).

              Especially if you're taking another CB in the 5th.
              we need a LB even more than DE

              Comment


              • #8
                We need a DT to play alongside JPP that is stout against the run. I mean a run defending CHAMPION.
                Because of all of the effort and examination being poured into these predictions, the draft is a robust market that, in the aggregate, does a good job of sorting prospects from top to bottom.1 Yet despite so many people trying to “beat the market,” no single actor can do it consistently. Abnormal returns are likely due to luck, not skill. But that hasn’t stopped NFL executives from behaving with the confidence of traders.

                http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/...eat-the-draft/

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by B&RWarrior View Post
                  We need a DT to play alongside JPP that is stout against the run. I mean a run defending CHAMPION.
                  that Nix kid from ND would do the trick,,,,not coming out until next year I believe. shledon richardson would be nice.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
                    that Nix kid from ND would do the trick,,,,not coming out until next year I believe. shledon richardson would be nice.
                    Nix is a top 10 pick.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by slipknottin View Post
                      Nix is a top 10 pick.
                      I was just fawning over him,,I know we won't get near him in the draft.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by lavar2 View Post
                        Well, I am thinking we are going to move Kiwi back to full-time DE and maybe sign a guy at that spot like Bennett or Michael Johnson. So I'm not 100% sure DE will be a huge need. Our secondary got torched all season so I really think we will go heavy there in the draft. Plus I see Mathieu as a project guy that can step in and return some kicks till he is ready. Rhodes like the guys from Seattle is big and physical. I think he could really help us a lot. Plus Williams and Bostic are fast, physical guys who could be some studs.
                        Dont have money to sign a player like Michael Johnson

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by lavar2 View Post
                          Well, I am thinking we are going to move Kiwi back to full-time DE and maybe sign a guy at that spot like Bennett or Michael Johnson. So I'm not 100% sure DE will be a huge need. Our secondary got torched all season so I really think we will go heavy there in the draft. Plus I see Mathieu as a project guy that can step in and return some kicks till he is ready. Rhodes like the guys from Seattle is big and physical. I think he could really help us a lot. Plus Williams and Bostic are fast, physical guys who could be some studs.
                          We're strapped cap wise, so I don't see us signing a decent talent to bolster a position. Our signings will most likely be depth moves this year.
                          I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
                            we need a LB even more than DE
                            We don't need anything more than we need a DE right now.

                            (except maybe a DC)
                            I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              [QUOTE=Kruunch;659017]We don't need anything more than we need a DE right now.

                              (except maybe a DC)[/QUOTE I would say we need a pass rusher more than we need anything else if thats a DE fantastic.The only other pick without trading back that wont make me crazy is a CB. If there isnt a pass rusher or CB worth the pick id move off it.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X