Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

alec ogeltree vs. manti te'o vs. kasheem greene vs. arthur brown,jr.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PBTimmons
    replied
    Originally posted by myles2424 View Post
    Add gerald hodges...
    As a PSU fan, I never saw much in Gerald Hodges. I'm under the impression that he played at 225 this year and is now up to 251 at the E/W shrine game. He doesn't have the "It" factor that Sean Lee, Bowman, and Poz had. Tackling and Coverage skills are very suspect.

Those thinking Te'o is going to slide over this supposed scandal are off the mark, IMO. Teams are probably going to laugh about it in the combine interviews and immediately move past it. I don't know what planet you guys are from but lying barely counts as a character concern compared to drugs and other crimes.

Originally posted by slipknottin View Post
    I think outside linebacker may be a bigger need.

Favorite Lb for me in this draft is Arthur brown. Who I do think could eventually become a middle backer, but he has a very nice skill set for weak side too
    Agreed. If they can shore up the DT position it would solve a lot of our problems in the middle of the defense. Arthur Brown looks good in coverage and wraps up well.
    Last edited by PBTimmons; 01-17-2013, 08:48 AM.

Leave a comment:

• slipknottin
    replied
    Originally posted by Carter.525 View Post
    MLB is the biggest need on this team.. my guess is Ogletree, see how he does at the combine..
    I think outside linebacker may be a bigger need.

In the Tampa 2 the most important linebacker is the weak side backer. The giants have boley who just isn't physical and is declining, rivers who spent all season hurt and is a FA, and J Will who was hurt all season and had some struggles against the run as well. A dominant weak side backer would change this defense a ton. And J will could move to the other lb spot and be a sub package guy.

Favorite Lb for me in this draft is Arthur brown. Who I do think could eventually become a middle backer, but he has a very nice skill set for weak side too

Leave a comment:

• Carter.525
    replied
    wonder how far Te'o will slide now..??

Leave a comment:

• TCHOF
    replied
    Ansah has the Giants written all over him.

Leave a comment:

• Carter.525
    replied
    MLB is the biggest need on this team.. my guess is Ogletree, see how he does at the combine..

Leave a comment:

• Buddy333
    replied
    Not sure where Greene will play in the NFL.

Leave a comment:

• myles2424
    replied
    Add gerald hodges...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X