Will the Giants Shy away from Teo?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slipknottin View Post
    Some of you don't realize how common this sort of thing is. It's just unusual for it to happen to a popular person. People get fooled online constantly.

If he was the victim, this will not affect his draft stock at all
    Regardless, he still B.S'd the world....Even if hes the victim, he lied about many things...Sending flowers to a fake funeral,meeting her at stanford game,being in Hawai with her,etc....A guy lying & getting the worlds sympathy reflects on his character, teams want their MLB to be a leader, not a guy with potential mental problems....As youve said, he's a mid-late 1st round pick, regardless of the outcome id bet he gets out of the 1st...

Comment

Originally posted by myles2424 View Post
      Regardless, he still B.S'd the world....Even if hes the victim, he lied about many things..
      not to teams he hasent

Comment

not to teams he hasent
        So you still believe he'll be a mid 1st?

Comment

So you still believe he'll be a mid 1st?
          Ive never thought otherwise. First 5 or so picks into the 2nd wouldnt shock me, but Ive maintainted for months that his range is somewhere mid-late 1st.

He is fortunate this draft is weak on top, or it would have pushed him further back, but yes, with the lack of top prospects, Te'o is one of the safest first round picks there is this year, even with the Bama showing and this fake gf nonsense.

Comment

Ive never thought otherwise. First 5 or so picks into the 2nd wouldnt shock me, but Ive maintainted for months that his range is somewhere mid-late 1st.

He is fortunate this draft is weak on top, or it would have pushed him further back, but yes, with the lack of top prospects, Te'o is one of the safest first round picks there is this year, even with the Bama showing and this fake gf nonsense.
            agreed and we wont take him...he isnt a 4-3 middle backer in this league..Im a big ND fan and watched every game of his career, he improved in coverage this year but is still very average at that...I don't know what scouts say about him but he is a bit over rated by the media...all that said if he was there in the 2nd for some reason it wouldnt kill me if they took him.

Comment

Regardless if hes the victim or not, he's a wierdo...Hes either a huge liar or lacking mentally,either way i Believe this story will haunt him for a long time.....Theres no good outcome for him
              agreed that it is a little strange but it gets blown up on ESPN just like they hyped him up as this great linebacker all year, truth is teams have taken chances on a lot worse imo.

Comment

I would be surprised if he goes in the first round. Some people have him projected to the Bills at pick number eight. It just seems that teams haven't placed as big of a priority on the linebacker position recently. I remember guys like Sean Lee, Bruce Carter, every USC linebacker to come out recently, being discussed on here during years past as potential Giants linebackers. Most of those guys went in the second to third round.

It's not that I don't see Manti being a good pro, I can't predict the future. But from looking at recent drafts, I wouldn't be shocked to see one of the most talked about linebacking prospects to go in the second round.

Comment

Working...
                X