Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will the Giants Shy away from Teo?

http://www.examiner.com/article/will...om-drafting-lb

I'm not for drafting him, I don't really watch college football so i can't comment. I have just seeing youtube videos of this guy and doesn't look that special to me

Thoughts?

Make a comment then follow it up by saying you can't comment?

Comment

They should. This guy can't tackle. Even when a runner, runs into him and this is suppose to be the 2nd best football player in the nation?
      Good teams win games, Great teams cover the spread!

Comment

Originally posted by slipknottin View Post
        Make a comment then follow it up by saying you can't comment?
        Man I havent seen him play at all, but from what I have seen from his play I dont know about him.

Comment

Originally posted by Spytheweb View Post
          They should. This guy can't tackle. Even when a runner, runs into him and this is suppose to be the 2nd best football player in the nation?
          Don't get confused by the Heisman. That goes to big names who have big games. Has nothing to do with the best player. Teo is the third best defensive player on his own team.

That being said, he is still a first round pick in the draft. It's possible he falls to an early 2nd, but that's the range he belongs and where he will go.

Comment

Originally posted by Gigglemania View Post
            Man I havent seen him play at all, but from what I have seen from his play I dont know about him.
            So you haven't seen him play, apart from when you've seen him play?

Comment

Originally posted by slipknottin View Post
              So you haven't seen him play, apart from when you've seen him play?
              I feel that to be the truth, but I cant comment on it.

Comment

eh.. no comment..

Comment

Solely because of the hoax? No, they should not stay away just because of that. One good season and time will erase that soon enough, unless you think he'll be mentally affected about that his whole career.

Comment

I have no desire to have some either A) that much of a weird liar, or B) that much of a dope, drafted in the 1st round. 2nd round? Maybe. I'd rather just stay away from him.

Comment

Originally posted by JJC7301 View Post
                      I have no desire to have some either A) that much of a weird liar, or B) that much of a dope, drafted in the 1st round. 2nd round? Maybe. I'd rather just stay away from him.
                      But isn't being "crazy" a good thing when playing the LB position?

Comment

Originally posted by flashnando View Post
                        But isn't being "crazy" a good thing when playing the LB position?
                        Wrong kind of crazy...

Comment

Originally posted by myles2424 View Post
                          Wrong kind of crazy...
                          I just read your comment while looking at your profile pic LOL

Comment

Originally posted by AllHailEli View Post
                            Solely because of the hoax? No, they should not stay away just because of that. One good season and time will erase that soon enough, unless you think he'll be mentally affected about that his whole career.
                            Regardless if hes the victim or not, he's a wierdo...Hes either a huge liar or lacking mentally,either way i Believe this story will haunt him for a long time.....Theres no good outcome for him

Comment

Originally posted by myles2424 View Post
                              Regardless if hes the victim or not, he's a wierdo...Hes either a huge liar or lacking mentally,either way i Believe this story will haunt him for a long time.....Theres no good outcome for him
                              Some of you don't realize how common this sort of thing is. It's just unusual for it to happen to a popular person. People get fooled online constantly.

If he was the victim, this will not affect his draft stock at all

Comment

Working...
                              X