• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stephen Jackson

Should the Giants pick up Jackson.

No.

Comment

on a reasonable one or two year deal to compliment Wilson assuming we could swing it? absolutely.

Comment

Nope. I feel bad for the guy because he has always been a quiet guy on some bad teams, but I feel if the Giants brought anyone else in it would hinder the development of Wilson or any of our other young guys. Plus, salary cap would probably keep us from signing too many free agents in positions that we don't need.

Comment

no.. bigger needs besides RB

Comment

Originally posted by Carter.525 View Post
            no.. bigger needs besides RB
            actually with bradshaw's feet and browns injury history RB actually is a need. we were trotting guys out named torrain and lumpkin. there is no denying we missed the presence of a big back this year. our running game would be lethal. as far as it hindering wilson? I just don't see that,,the nfl is a two back league now unless you have an AP.

Comment

Should just get it out the way early and make threads for every single free agent-to-be.

Also, *Steven.

Comment

Originally posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
                actually with bradshaw's feet and browns injury history RB actually is a need. we were trotting guys out named torrain and lumpkin. there is no denying we missed the presence of a big back this year. our running game would be lethal. as far as it hindering wilson? I just don't see that,,the nfl is a two back league now unless you have an AP.
                yea it is a two back league.. Giants have 3.. Bradshaw / Wilson / Brown

Comment

I guess you didn't read the first line of my comment. let me simplify for you,,,it is a healthy 2 back league.

Comment

Originally posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
                    I guess you didn't read the first line of my comment. let me simplify for you,,,it is a healthy 2 back league.
                    players do heal & get healthy in the offseason..

Comment

players do heal & get healthy in the offseason..
                      bradshaw hasnt been healthy in 2 years, has chronic foot problems and might not be back,,,,,brown missed most of the 2010 season and all of the 2011 season with a blown achilles,,,and he missed 6 games this year with a knee. nothing to worry about here I guess.

Comment

Don't forget Scott is still there somewhere. Maybe we'll see what he is made of and if he can bounce back from his injury. Well, maybe not back since he was never really there yet....

Comment

No we should resign Andre brown. Not an old running back with no future.

Subscribe to me on YouTube: mlerm17
                          Follow me on Twitter @mlerm17

Comment

Originally posted by Mlerman17 View Post
                            No we should resign Andre brown. Not an old running back with no future.
                            you mean the the running back who just completed his 8th 1000 yard season on a team that gives him zero support? and andre brown,,,the same guy who missed 6 games in 2010 and the entire season in 2011 due to an Achilles injury? which was followed up by missing 6 games this year due to a knee? what was I thinking.

Comment

Yes, as long as both sides are happy with the money. Tell Bradshaw thanks for the memory's, I know a little harsh but I am a Giants fan not the NY (insert player name here) fan. Keep Brown for the time being, solidify the O and D linse get our WRs healthy and we are back in front.

Comment

Working...
                              X