• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone else I know said it best.

"He SHOULDN'T be a top 20 pick. He WILL be a top 20 pick."

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
      As much as the offensive line needs work, we desperately need a DE.
      JPP, Kiwi, Tuck, Ojomo, Hendricks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Giants5699 View Post
        Tuck LOL. Havent seen Ojomo, and who is Hendricks?
        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• for people choosing to blast teo for the bcs performance, keep in mind saban and alabama made him an obvious focal point to take out of the game. alabama had 5 weeks preparing for ND. Im not saying some of the criticsm isnt warranted, but the guy has a tremendous collegiate career and has shown some serious potential...i wouldnt love the pick, but id def. look forward to seeing him lead our D

Comment

JPP is really the only guaranteed player who can make a solid contribution for us at DE. I worry that we have "ruined" (meaning not as originally effective) Kiwi by having him move back and forth as a DE and LB. Ojomo was beating on 3rd string tackles in the preseason. Hendricks is a DT who apparently isn't even on the roster atm.

Comment

• Originally posted by giantsfan420 View Post
              for people choosing to blast teo for the bcs performance, keep in mind saban and alabama made him an obvious focal point to take out of the game. alabama had 5 weeks preparing for ND. Im not saying some of the criticsm isnt warranted, but the guy has a tremendous collegiate career and has shown some serious potential...i wouldnt love the pick, but id def. look forward to seeing him lead our D
              Not sure I'd agree w that. Take the ravens game where they went at our weakest link, cwebb and abused his ***. Saban did no different with Te'o and wouldn't take 5 weeks to do it. I'd pass on him.

Comment

• If I had to draft a MLB in the first round I would rather Ogletree from Georgia. The only problem would be his size because he'd be playing in the middle. You need speed in the NFL nowadays from your linebackers

Comment

• Originally posted by giantsfan420 View Post
                  for people choosing to blast teo for the bcs performance, keep in mind saban and alabama made him an obvious focal point to take out of the game. alabama had 5 weeks preparing for ND. Im not saying some of the criticsm isnt warranted, but the guy has a tremendous collegiate career and has shown some serious potential...i wouldnt love the pick, but id def. look forward to seeing him lead our D
                  I hate to break this to you,,but after seeing his abysmal performance in the BCS championship game,,,,what the hell do you think NFL teams will do to him? the game was too fast for him, other than nix that ND defense was on its heals the entire game,,te'o got abused.

Comment

• Originally posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
                    I hate to break this to you,,but after seeing his abysmal performance in the BCS championship game,,,,what the hell do you think NFL teams will do to him? the game was too fast for him, other than nix that ND defense was on its heals the entire game,,te'o got abused.
                    I agree. I love Notre Dame and have been a big Te'o supporter but the guy got abused on a regular. He was more a weakness than a strength. I know he was in place to almost get an interception on one play, but that was probably his only 'almost' highlight. He looked slow and confused and look like he didn't want to make tackles. Fox played better than he did and he was in on a couple of penalties.

He's a guy that BB could probably do something with in New England but otherwise I don't think he would fit with many teams.
                    Last edited by Rat_bastich; 01-10-2013, 03:22 AM.

Comment

• What if he just played bad so he'd drop to a team like the Giants? (Sorry, Idk how to do Red font :P)

Comment

• If we do not address the O-line issue in this years draft there is a serious problem. The o-line was usually what was responsible for our offensive woes. The running backs get no room because our O-line is abysmal.

Comment

• Teo did not impress me, although I think Notre Dame's D line was who really got abused. I think that the Giants may want to go with a CB or DE in the first round. If we resign Beatty and you believe that Brewer is ready to step up on the right side then we can get a solid Guard in the second or third round or FA. I think we can score a solid MLB in the 2nd or 3rd round...

Comment

Just proved his point that we need DE's.

Comment

• He will be there for us at 19 and we will pass

Comment

Honey Badger in the 3rd. As an LSU fan, I can assure you he will be the best player available come the third round. That kid has the potential to change a defense and a game.
                                2 early for a return man and Gunner with character problems. Giants need another corner but they need a guy that can play outside

Comment

Working...
                                X