GM Jerry Reese: Giants Will Interview Manti Teo At NFL Scouting Combine

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PBTimmons View Post
    It's worth noting that Alec Ogletree failed a drug test earlier last year and was suspended for the first 4 games as a result. That would mark his second suspension at Georgia.

He was also suspended for 1 game as a freshman for misdemeanor theft.

That doesn't sound like a guy we pick up in the 1st round.
    Sounds just like LT....

All kidding aside, that is concerning. From like I've seen I like his skills more than Te'o's but that does rise a few questions.
    Miss me yet? sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueSabbath View Post
      No.. .Ogletree.
      really? I haven't seen that anywhere and I have been to many mock drafts,,I saw te'o to the bills at 8...I am going to do some investigating now, lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
        really? I haven't seen that anywhere and I have been to many mock drafts,,I saw te'o to the bills at 8...I am going to do some investigating now, lol.
        http://www.nfl.com/draft/2013/mock-d...itter_mock_gil
        2017 Mock Draft (Pre-combine / FA):

Rd 1: OJ Howard (TE, Alabama)
        Rd 2: Tanoh Kpassagnon (DE, Villanova)
        Rd 3: Antonio Garcia (OT, Troy)
        Rd 4: Samaje Perine (RB, Oklahoma)
        Rd 5: Davis Webb (QB, Cal)
        Rd 6: Ahkello Witherspoon (CB, Colorado)
        Rd 7: DJ Jones (DT, Ole Miss)

Comment

• wow,,this is the only place I have seen this,,kinda funny because it is the exact opposite of a lot of mocks,,,many have ogeltree to us or around us and te'o going that low,,,thanks.

Comment

wow,,this is the only place I have seen this,,kinda funny because it is the exact opposite of a lot of mocks,,,many have ogeltree to us or around us and te'o going that low,,,thanks.
            what do you think of arthur brown in the second?

Comment

what do you think of arthur brown in the second?
              I'd be happy with that but I'm also a bit biased. I was a HUGE fan of Arthur and his brother Bryce (who I had in all my mocks last year as a late pick) out of high school. Neither of them really fully lived up to their hype out of high school but they bounced around a bit. I like my linebackers a little bigger than Arthur is, but he also has a lot going for him in regards to speed and athleticism. He's one of those guys I'd be thrilled to get just because I've been watching him for so long but I've seen him disappear in some games and I'm not 100% he'll be great NFLer. I really wish CJ Mosley had just declared... I had my eyes on him all year as our first round get.

On a sidenote: Jesse Williams out of Alabama is another guy I like. He'll end up being one of the strongest guys in the draft and has an insane motor on him.

Comment

• Somebody forgot to give this old ******* his meds today. Emmitt Smith could have come up with a more logical draft.

2 TE's in the first?!! And Jarvis Jones is a lock to go before Ogletree.

Even the captions below the picks are all screwed up. Seriously, someone get Gil Brandt some Memantine.
                Last edited by PBTimmons; 01-15-2013, 06:17 PM.

Comment

• i dont understand the mocks that have us taking a TE in the first round.. NO WAY thats going to happen ever..

Comment

Somebody forgot to give this old ******* his meds today. Emmitt Smith could have come up with a more logical draft.

2 TE's in the first. And Jarvis Jones is a lock to go before Ogletree.
                    I agree... some pretty crazy picks in there. Ogletree going in the first is not one of them though. That early, sure, but I do think he'll definitely be 1st or very early 2nd round pick.

Comment

• jeeez, anyone just read the story that Te'o made up the story of his girlfriend dying?

read it on deadspin.

wonder what this will do to his draft stock.

Comment

• story on Manti Te'o from deadspin

http://deadspin.com/5976556/manti-te...m_medium=email

if this is true, thats unbelievable

Comment

Somebody forgot to give this old ******* his meds today. Emmitt Smith could have come up with a more logical draft.

2 TE's in the first?!! And Jarvis Jones is a lock to go before Ogletree.

Even the captions below the picks are all screwed up. Seriously, someone get Gil Brandt some Memantine.
                          Emmit Smith is crazier than cat s***..!!

Comment

• Just saw this on Francesa's show, apparently it is

Comment

• I always thought it was a little strange. Nobody ever really had a story about her. Just seemed like mostly rumors.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post

He was doing things that Te'O just could not do vs Bama.
                                Agreed....

Just Say NO to Te-O

Comment

Working...
                                X