Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No way id pick him after this story

Comment

• I really hope someone takes him before us.

Comment

• ND is reporting that he was victim of a hoax..how is it a hoax if he allegedly met and talked to her every night?

I can't believe somebody would lie like this. I don't even know if he's going to be drafted anymore.
        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• @MTeo_5 Don't let your dreams stay dreams! Make them a reality!

LOL

Comment

• Ive seen Numerous College Football players Tweet about Manti he is going to get torn up in an NFL Locker room

Comment

• The whole thing is just weird.
              So he's the victim of an internet hoax but he claims he met her at a Stanford game..ok so who was that girl and who's the girl he talked to on the phone every night?

Comment

• This sounds like a Lifetime movie...

Comment

• Im confused, Did Teo B.S the world? Or was he with some chick with a fake name/story?

Comment

• Originally posted by myles2424 View Post
                    Im confused, Did Teo B.S the world? Or was he with some chick with a fake name/story?
                    I have absolutely no idea.

He claims that it was an internet relationship, but how could that be if he came out and said he met her at Stanford and went on a trip to Hawaii?
                    Somebody is lying.

Comment

• I'd be claiming that there was an imposter in the BCS game too...

Comment

• I honestly can say, I dont get this.. Who would do this?!?!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                          I have absolutely no idea.

He claims that it was an internet relationship, but how could that be if he came out and said he met her at Stanford and went on a trip to Hawaii?
                          Somebody is lying.
                          Crazy....If they find out this dude made it all up,he wont be drafted perhaps...

Comment

The whole thing is just weird.
                            So he's the victim of an internet hoax but he claims he met her at a Stanford game..ok so who was that girl and who's the girl he talked to on the phone every night?
                            Why would the MLB at Notre Dame a presumed 1st rd pick need to have a GF over the internet

Comment

• Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
                              Why would the MLB at Notre Dame a presumed 1st rd pick need to have a GF over the internet
                              I really hate making assumptions about a situation we only have little information on but that's what has me thinking the Te'o camp engineered this whole story to get him out in the open and to raise his stock. Wouldn't surprise me if someone else was pulling the puppet strings and Manti was just going for the ride.

Comment

I don't even know if he's going to be drafted anymore.
                                Oh.. be quiet
                                People get caught smoking weed and still get drafted you think this lie is going to prevent a talent from him from getting drafted?!? go back to the regular forums

Comment

Working...
                                X