Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• idk he saying it was a "sick joke" played on him

Comment

• He is either really stupid or really evil. Either way I don't want him on my team.
      Why the Giants will win the SuperBowl!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QPvmhCcsnY&t=1s

Comment

• Originally posted by giants8493 View Post
        He is either really stupid or really evil. Either way I don't want him on my team.
        The world isnt all black and white... We dont even have the complete story yet.

And Im pretty sure making up a story about how a gf died, isnt "really evil".

Comment

• I'm a notre dame fan and I thought teo was great for nd but I don't think this will effect his draft status, missing tackles against bama prbly did that. He had a number of ints this season but is still very average in coverage and despite what some may think he is not a sideline to sideline player. Having said that if he was there in the 3rd round I'd be fine with the giants taking him.

Comment

• Originally posted by slipknottin View Post
            deadspin doesnt have the entire story. Clearly.
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okwaIsFYGQQ
            "I will see them again" lol, he never saw her!

Comment

The world isnt all black and white... We dont even have the complete story yet.

And Im pretty sure making up a story about how a gf died, isnt "really evil".
              A fake inspirational story. Told to get himself noticed and to get attention. From what I read at least.
              Your right I don't know the official story yet. Thats just what I heard
              Why the Giants will win the SuperBowl!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QPvmhCcsnY&t=1s

Comment

• His grand parents passing away was true

Comment

• he should have saved this story until after his performance in the BCS Championship game, you could smell the stink all the way in PA.

Comment

• Originally posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
                    he should have saved this story until after his performance in the BCS Championship game, you could smell the stink all the way in PA.
                    Supposedly he was told like two days before the BCS game that his story about the gf was going to break soon.

Comment

Supposedly he was told like two days before the BCS game that his story about the gf was going to break soon.
                      I was never high on this guy,,but do you think it had something to do with his awful performance, assuming he is telling the truth,,or was he just exposed,,or both? lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
                        I was never high on this guy,,but do you think it had something to do with his awful performance, assuming he is telling the truth,,or was he just exposed,,or both? lol.
                        Maybe?

Would you be distracted if you knew in a couple days the world was going to find out your girlfriend was make believe? I would think it would have to have some impact.

But I really dont know.

He did play worse than I expected, but was it that much worse, and was it because he was distracted?
                        Last edited by slipknottin; 01-16-2013, 08:57 PM.

Comment

• Te'o sounds like a future Jet.. fits right in with all the nonsense
                          Last edited by Carter.525; 01-16-2013, 09:38 PM.

Comment

• I would give my left kidney to sit in on his combine interviews.

Comment

• wow, is all i can say! Te'o comes from my fave team and brought em back to prominance and now this? I'm sorry, Te'o is a toolbag and this is beyond fishy!

Comment

• I'm telling you, these spoiled brat athletes these days are so undisciplined and looney, and it really has alot to do with how little discipline and politically correct u gotta be as parents and what not.. I mean, there becoming less fundamentally strong, coaches are crusified for being hard tough coaches nowadays and almost every good team has a scandal.. Its a freaking joke, and why i've lost some interest in sports, compared to when i was alittle younger...

Comment

Working...
                                X