GM Jerry Reese: Giants Will Interview Manti Teo At NFL Scouting Combine

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
    Lol deep seeded issues? Christian Peter a former player that's a dude who had some deep seeded issues coming out of college. Here us the thing if he made this up to get attention, it's strange but there has been things done by people far worse. If he was fooled by this and didn't know, I can see where a college kid who is doing nothing but playing football and going to class found some relief by forming a relationship with someone online. You have to understand how little free time these kids have. He may have just been looking for an outlet and allowed himself to be fooled.
    sounds like Youve been the victim of a online dating disaster.....there's nothing normal about this story, lets not act like no big deal......Teo is either pathetic/extremely stupid or he's one of the biggest frauds in the history of football......I'll take a crack smokin,hooker bangin LT before some nutcase that created a B.S girlfriend & made up this tragedy and had the whole country on his back while it was all lies....dude needs help
    Last edited by myles2424; 01-17-2013, 10:57 PM.

Comment

• Depending on what the truth actually is, he is either a liar or incredibly stupid. No thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
        Are you guys kidding me? Did you watch the Championship game vs an low end NFL caliber offense? He will be facing Lacy and all those Olinemen, and others much better in the NFL.

OVERRATED

Ogletree or DE or OL

No ManLie Te'o PLEASE
        I'm willing to see what this guy is made of. The thought going around is that Te'o was aware that the girlfriend thing was going to come out soon after the BCS and that his play was affected because of it. This was something in the works in December, but the lollygagging of ND and Te'o didn't let them get in front of the story. It is hard to believe that a guy who had been as dominant as he was throughout the season would fall off so fast and hard, even against a team like Alabama. He didn't even show up and looked like he didn't want to be there.

This could be a serious wake up call that could motivate him.
        Last edited by Rat_bastich; 01-18-2013, 12:22 AM.

Comment

• Reese? LB? First round?

You guys are speaking crazy.....

Comment

• If he fell to the 3rd or further, I wouldn't mind the pick (assuming he isn't busted for scheming this hoax)

Comment

• never been a fan, i believe he is highly overrated, despite what his stats may say this season, i would not like that pick here

Comment

• Originally posted by joemorrisforprez View Post
                After the watching the BCS title, and now this fake girlfriend BS, I don't know if this guy is NFL material. Could be a huge bust......I honestly don't know anymore.

Stick this rube in the NYC market... it could get really stupid.
                you watched one game and made a decision without looking at the other 4 years of tape. seriously? you should take mel kipers job, you are more than qualified.

sorry for the sarcasm but this is ridiculous now.

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
                @Katdaddyjay 17h
                @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
                http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by rainierjef View Post
                  you watched one game and made a decision without looking at the other 4 years of tape. seriously? you should take mel kipers job, you are more than qualified.

sorry for the sarcasm but this is ridiculous now.
                  Here here! While I don't agree with him going in the top 10, I do think this guy is NFL material based on his career. The guy has always been over the 100 mark in tackles with the exception of his freshman season(63), has had a sack per year(2011 had 5...ILB are not sack artists) and has had multiple pass deflections and a couple of forced fumbles. One BCS title game does not make the player.

I do think though that after these events, this guy will probably be the last guy to ever screw up again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
                    Pass.
                    This kid looks soft. and he would not be made to suit up in a giants uniform.

the story is kinda ridiculous. yea it hurts his draft status, but just looking at the kid, he just looks soft. like that middle line backer that use to play in seattle. some hawain lookin dude. forgot his name. i want a mean, killer type line backer, not some wimp 22 year old fake gf.

Comment

• Originally posted by moosedrool View Post
                      Depending on what the truth actually is, he is either a liar or incredibly stupid. No thanks.
                      he looks dumb to me lol

Comment

• Originally posted by luni View Post
                        This kid looks soft. and he would not be made to suit up in a giants uniform.

the story is kinda ridiculous. yea it hurts his draft status, but just looking at the kid, he just looks soft. like that middle line backer that use to play in seattle. some hawain lookin dude. forgot his name. i want a mean, killer type line backer, not some wimp 22 year old fake gf.
                        Really? what about his 212 solo tkl's in four years looks soft to you? or the 30+ Tkls for loss, combined 400+ tkl's, 17 passes deflected? whats soft about this kid? what makes you the resident expert on who should suit up in giants blue? you want a killer type line backer; great description should he have fangs too? this is stupid people who have not watched the kid play in all but one game of his 4 year career have the nerve to talk. just last year he was the talk of the draft on these same boards best ILB coming out now one BCS game and a fake girlfriend hoax and hes the next gholston type bust coming out? wow!

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
                        @Katdaddyjay 17h
                        @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
                        http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

Comment

• Everyone has their own struggles. Just because his are less relatable doesn't mean he deserves any less of a 'pass' or compassion. I hope that your struggles arent misunderstood, marginalized, and used to discredit you in your pursuits. The kids 22 years old. He deserves a break and the benefit of the doubt.

Comment

• ND played a soft schedule and got exposed in the title game. He is overrated and over hyped. It will come out that this story was fabricated to get him and ND the trophy. He is not only overrated but a phony and a lier as well. No thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by PennState1 View Post
                              ND played a soft schedule and got exposed in the title game. He is overrated and over hyped. It will come out that this story was fabricated to get him and ND the trophy. He is not only overrated but a phony and a lier as well. No thanks!
                              +1
                              Stop Booing Tiki Barber.

Comment

• Originally posted by slipknottin View Post
                                Because that is all any scout has said since they have been asked. You find me a single NFL scout that says Teo is a top 10 pick. Go ahead.

Kiper and ESPN are not scouts.
                                Agents are definitely into Kiper. Smaller Agents ask me to do favors and im not on TV radio or anything.

Comment

Working...
                                X