Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Patrick Peterson for our 1st?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Patrick Peterson for our 1st?

    Sorry had to do this.......couldn't resist. I would rather spend a 1st....or multiple picks for a younger more promising player, than one coming off a serious injury thats always whining for more $. Peterson is young, talented, has room to grow, and not an ENLARGED EGO as Revis. Yup Peterson and Prince would sound like an awesome combo for the secondary.....

  • #2
    Why would the Cardinals trade a player they drafted 5th overall for the 19th pick in the first round? Especially since he has been so promising?
    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

    Comment


    • #3
      yes I do it.. Cardinals wouldn't..

      Comment


      • #4
        Meh. Would rather get Ryan Lindley for our 1st. That kid is a stud!

        Comment


        • #5
          JJ Watt for our 1st..??

          Comment


          • #6
            Aldon Smith, Patrick Willis, and Navorro Bowman for our first, third, Michael Boley, and Justin Tuck.
            My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

            Comment


            • #7
              The Cardinals aren't looking to trade Peterson...
              Mood: WOOF!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                Why would the Cardinals trade a player they drafted 5th overall for the 19th pick in the first round? Especially since he has been so promising?
                Thats the point....they wouldn't. If they even entertained it, it would take multiple picks, aside from our 1st rounder.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by shane4177 View Post
                  Thats the point....they wouldn't. If they even entertained it, it would take multiple picks, aside from our 1st rounder.
                  why would you even suggest this then?

                  Stand with Cruz!
                  80

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by shane4177 View Post
                    Thats the point....they wouldn't. If they even entertained it, it would take multiple picks, aside from our 1st rounder.
                    The point of what? Not this thread.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      we have a young all pro caliber corner in prince. hes gonna make people want to trade their 1rst for him soon enuff

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I would say YES for sure but no way the Cardinals would be interested in this deal

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                          Aldon Smith, Patrick Willis, and Navorro Bowman for our first, third, Michael Boley, and Justin Tuck.
                          Throwing in that third round pick should be enough to make that deal impossible to turn down for the Niners.
                          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            David Diehl for Joe Thomas..?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                              Throwing in that third round pick should be enough to make that deal impossible to turn down for the Niners.
                              1st, and 3rd can get you anything, can't it?
                              My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X