Senior Bowl Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TheEnigma View Post
    Should of clarified I meant no one person in particular. You're entitled to fire back but after awhile, you're no better than the initiator. Just my personal opinion on the subject.

Anyway, did E.J. Manuel enter the top 3 for QBs with that Senior Bowl Performance?
    i dont like any of the QB's in this draft. I feel bad for the GM's that have to draft 1 to save their job. Every time I watched EJ Manuel this season I thought he looked awful. The guy from NFLDraftMonster.com is real good with QB's. He was the first guy I heard talk about Tannehill as a top QB prospect thinks he is the best upside QB. I dont know, physically he is impressive but his decision making is awful. I couldnt take him in the first 3 round
    Last edited by Redeyejedi; 01-26-2013, 09:02 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
      i dont like any of the QB's in this draft. I feel bad for the GM's that have to draft 1 to save their job. Every time I watched EJ Manuel this season I thought he looked awful. The guy from NFLDraftMonster.com is real good with QB's. He was the first guy I heard talk about Tannehill as a top QB prospect thinks he is the best upside QB. I dont know, physically he is impressive but his decision making is awful. I couldnt take him in the first 3 rounds
      How did Ryan Nassib look today? I have a feeling Philly or KC will draft him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cool Papa B. View Post
        what about buffalo?

Comment

• Just saw on Twitter Derek Dooley was hired as the Cowboys WR coach. Tyler Bray?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cool Papa B. View Post
            I thought he looked pretty bad but this isnt the easiest type of events for QB's. They dont know these receivers the timing is all off

Comment

• Originally posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
              I simply disagreed with you, period. you took the first shot as you previously stated. this is kinda dumb,,,I am willing to call a truce.
              Okay

Comment

Okay
                and I must say,,you are knowledgeable and I do enjoy your videos,,you do a great job, just so you know that.

Comment

i dont like any of the QB's in this draft. I feel bad for the GM's that have to draft 1 to save their job. Every time I watched EJ Manuel this season I thought he looked awful. The guy from NFLDraftMonster.com is real good with QB's. He was the first guy I heard talk about Tannehill as a top QB prospect thinks he is the best upside QB. I dont know, physically he is impressive but his decision making is awful. I couldnt take him in the first 3 round
                  None of these QBs deserve to be taken in the 1st round but it wouldn't surprise me if Reid took Geno Smith with the 1st pick thinking he could make him McNabb 2.0 He's been very successful with QBs so I'm sure he is extremely confident in his ability to "transform" him. As for Manuel, he has good physical attributes to play QB in the NFL but I think he needs 2+ years of development on the bench and with the clipboard behind an experienced veteran.

what about buffalo?
                  The new HC is from Syracuse so I'd imagine Nassib is on their radar in some fashion. Could be a darkhorse candidtate for a good rookie year in that scenario due to the familiarity of the offensive system.

Comment

I dont even think Tannehill is anything special.. I'm not sold hes gonna be even as good as he was last yr going forward, which wasen't exceptional or anything, and hes injury prone.. Verdict very much still out on Tannehill...

Comment

• I've barely cut any QB games this year. Last season I cut a ton. I think I cut 10 of Lucks games , 7 each of Griffin and Tannehill. I think the most I cut was Tyler Bray 3 or 4 games. Next years QB class couldbe real bad 2. Dark horses Mariotta is eligible so is Hundley the QB from UCLA

Comment

what about buffalo?
                        I read somewhere that Buffalo might be interested in him, but IMO that doesn't make sense. They gave Ryan Fitzpatrick a pretty big contract last year so unless they are willing to pay Fitz and Nassib I can't see them drafting another QB with their first pick.

Comment

prove it.
                          Hey chill out. Redeye has more insight than some of us, cause he cuts up the games on tape and goes through alot of them. you are being that guy!

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
                          @Katdaddyjay 17h
                          @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
                          http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by rainierjef View Post
                            Hey chill out. Redeye has more insight than some of us, cause he cuts up the games on tape and goes through alot of them. you are being that guy!
                            Thanks , but its cool man , its over

Comment

• A few guys from CT looked good today, a cb and lb i believe.

Lane Johnson looked ok, 2nd round worthy.

Ziggy Ansah looked ridiculous

Missed the 1st half but Rambo wasnt too bad. 3rd rounder maybe??

Winters looked pretty decent today too, not amazing
                              Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

• Originally posted by Kase-1 View Post
                                A few guys from CT looked good today, a cb and lb i believe.

Lane Johnson looked ok, 2nd round worthy.

Ziggy Ansah looked ridiculous

Missed the 1st half but Rambo wasnt too bad. 3rd rounder maybe??

Winters looked pretty decent today too, not amazing
                                Rambo has deep safety ability. It will depend on how he interviews how high he goes. Is a high - mid 2nd round player just from game tape

Comment

Working...
                                X