Senior Bowl Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Datone Jones is a DE.. Hes not a DT.. He slides inside sometimes though..
    Same as Ansah, both played out of position in their college scheme and now finally get to showcase what they can do in their natural position as a 4/3 DE

Comment

Originally posted by rainierjef View Post
      Oh really, I thought he was was a DT that kicked out as a DE some times.
      Nope, hes a perfect future replacement for Justin Tuck.. Thats who he reminds me of, personally..

Comment

Like i've basically said all yr, if i needed a QB, the only one worth a snot is Geno Smith, and even then, its a risk, and i woulden't take Geno number1 overall.. Its a terrible class.. A couple possiblities there, but nothing special... I just don't like many of em, that much..

Comment

sigh* these QB's are making me fall asleep

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
          @Katdaddyjay 17h
          @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
          http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

Comment

God these qaurterbacks suck

Comment

Jordan Hill, Datone Jones, Kawaan SHort, Sly Williams are just destorying the North!!!! My lord!

Comment

Just heard Okafor was out with a hip injury, won't play...Also Jamar Taylor is sick and won't play

Comment

Originally posted by juice33s View Post
                  God these qaurterbacks suck
                  What do u think about Kawaan Short? i"ve said hes a 1st rder, even when inexplicablly diffrent draft sites had em in the mid 2nd range.. I stuck by em, and hes looking like a stud.. Do u think hes a 1st rder when said and done? Hes my top ranked DT, ahead of Sheldon Richardson..

Comment

Originally posted by juice33s View Post
                    Just heard Okafor was out with a hip injury, won't play...Also Jamar Taylor is sick and won't play
                    Jamar Taylor is awesome.. Climbing boards and its to darn bad we coulden't see em out there today..

Comment

What do u think about Kawaan Short? i"ve said hes a 1st rder, even when inexplicablly diffrent draft sites had em in the mid 2nd range.. I stuck by em, and hes looking like a stud.. Do u think hes a 1st rder when said and done? Hes my top ranked DT, ahead of Sheldon Richardson..
                      Haven't watched much of the DT class to tell you the truth, but one thign I heard that i found interesting was that a high ranking executive garunteed Shariff Floyd would go top ten....

I will make it a point to watch Richardson and Short and let you know which one I like better...infact give me 20 mintues lol

Comment

oh jesus glennon

@Katdaddyjay 17h

Comment

is it just me or is nico not that instinctual... strong case for minter ey?

@Katdaddyjay 17h

Comment

Poyer and Short making money for themselves today

@Katdaddyjay 17h

Comment

Jordan Poyer is a guy look at too..

Comment

I watched one game of each: Short vs Iowa, Richardson ve SC
                                Richardson's obviously the better athlete, quicker and much lighter on his feet. Despite being the bigger man, Short seems to get pushed back against the run more often then Rochardson does. Both can be very disruptive shooting the gaps and both figure to be natural fits at the 3tech.

Right now I'd say Richardson is the 1st rounder/better prospectt. Short looks like a 2nd rounder to me (Though while I'm writting this Mayock is calling him a first, oh well I'll stick to my gut)

Comment

Working...
                                X