Senior Bowl Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Football Instincts would be head and shoulders number 1 for me.. First and foremost is he good at "fooball"? In Ansahs case, i say Yes...
    ryan leaf was good at football,,but you said it in a nutshell..this kid does lack football instincts which can not be coached.

Comment

• Originally posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
      sorry but you cant just look past the weakness',,some are very glaring,.....workout warrior,,,pass.
      None of them cant be fixed dont see how u dont understand that. Players that fail like Gholston were slugs. Widely known he was lazy before the draft

Comment

• No way Kawaan Short goes into RD2.. Hes just to good, and has the right size as well. He gets behind that line with ease.. I think hes the most talented DT in this class not named Star....

Comment

ryan leaf was good at football,,but you said it in a nutshell..this kid does lack football instincts which can not be coached.
          How do U know he lacks Football instincts it doesnt say it on your little scouting report

Comment

• Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
            None of them cant be fixed dont see how u dont understand that. Players that fail like Gholston were slugs. Widely known he was lazy before the draft
            I undestand just fine,,,dont think he is the player you do,,which is also fine.

Comment

How do U know he lacks Football instincts it doesnt say it on your little scouting report
              looks lost,,,routinely pushed around and out of plays,,sorry redeye,,,you think you know it all but you dont,,reality check.

Comment

looks lost,,,routinely pushed around and out of plays,,sorry redeye,,,you think you know it all but you dont,,reality check.
                At least we all know U can read well. When u can form your own opinions maybe I'll listen to them

Comment

At least we all know U can read well. When u can form your own opinions maybe I'll listen to them
                  I could care less if you listen or not,,,what do you know? anybody can be spoon fed information. all you do is copy and paste videos and other peoples thoughts...the sad thing is your are affiliated with a draft website and not a good one at that.

Comment

I could care less if you listen or not,,,what do you know? anybody can be spoon fed information. all you do is copy and paste videos and other peoples thoughts...the sad thing is your are affiliated with a draft website and not a good one at that.
                    Copy and paste? Its a lot more than copying and pasting I cut the games up. If im as clueless as u say I wonder why im Followed by every draft site including the 1's u think are better than Draftbreakdown

Comment

Copy and paste? Its a lot more than copying and pasting I cut the games up. If im as clueless as u say I wonder why im Followed by every draft site including the better draft site
                      prove it.

Comment

prove it.
                        Prove what Im on Twiitter go to my own youtube pages

Comment

prove it.
                          Prove it? lol Are you 6?

Comment

prove it.
                            Redeye puts in mad work for those videos, u see his name everywhere including Youtube, draft sites, and everything.. Those videos are made by him, not copyed and pasted..lol Redeyes one of the best draft gurus on these boards, and a great contributor for yrs to the draft threads on these boards..

Comment

• This got a little too personal for my own tastes. C'mon guys...the draft section is better than this.

And I know Redeye's videos have been all over in the football atmosphere. It was his clip in the Joeckel Yahoo article after all.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheEnigma View Post
                                This got a little too personal for my own tastes. C'mon guys...the draft section is better than this.

And I know Redeye's videos have been all over in the football atmosphere. It was his clip in the Joeckel Yahoo article after all.
                                Every once in awhile we get someone who dosen't like there opinions disagreed with and go into "rude" mode.. I like the people who can handle the critiscim and answer back with facts or more opinions without getting personal about it...

Comment

Working...
                                X