Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    Seriously, who even uses collect calling these days? Damn old man :P
    I kept hearing these annoying tones which I must have mistaken for shrieking
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
      Seriously, who even uses collect calling these days? Damn old man :P
      I still have a black rotary phone.My one finger is shorter than it use to be now that all the phone numbers have so many numbers.
      Bill Loyal to the NYG logo

      Comment


      • #18
        I really think the decision to not give Ojomo and or Tracy some playing time last season was a mistake. With Tuck in obvious decline and the impending loss of Osi these guys may have to be depended on next year and a little experience might have helped them along in the learning curve

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by JesseJames View Post
          I really think the decision to not give Ojomo and or Tracy some playing time last season was a mistake. With Tuck in obvious decline and the impending loss of Osi these guys may have to be depended on next year and a little experience might have helped them along in the learning curve
          I agree with this 100%.... I can't remember whether or not Ojomo was injured for a while but I really wish we would've seen them get more action so we could get a good idea of what we need to address in the draft.

          Right now both of these guys are question marks. Fans are divided on whether or not we should gamble and hope that at least one of them pan out next year or draft a DE.

          Comment


          • #20
            I would think if we go FA anywhere it would be at LB due to our cap situation and that's the cheapest position to FA (past Special Teams).

            I tend to agree with RF in that we have Kiwi, Tuck, JPP, Ojomo and Tracy available as DEs in 2013 and that would suffice enough for us to address more pressing needs in this year's draft (I'd be more worried about DT for instance).

            But it will also depend on where the chips fall in the first round.
            Last edited by Kruunch; 02-01-2013, 08:53 AM.
            I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Kruunch View Post
              I would think if we go FA anywhere it would be at LB due to our cap situation and that's the cheapest position to FA (past Special Teams).

              I tend to agree with RF in that we have Kiwi, Tuck, JPP, Ojomo and Tracy available as DEs in 2013 and that would suffice enough for us to address more pressing needs in this year's draft (I'd be more worried about DT for instance).

              But it will also depend on where the chips fall in the first round.
              They need to improve the pass rush in some way I dont care where it comes from. they need to get more pressure on the QB. If they take a DT early this year we know they have absolutely no confidence in Marvin Austin

              Comment

              Working...
              X