X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's your pick in this mock?

Charlie Campbells latest mock is up on Walterfootball
    http://www.walterfootball.com/draft2013charlie.php

Who would you take at 19 in this situation. Notable available players: Sheldon Richardson, Alec Ogletree, Okafor, Datone Jones, Teo, Minter, and Montgomery.

For me it would easily come down to Richardson or Ogletree. Both are elite athletic specimens at the position and are just plain play makers. That's exactly what this defense needs. I know Richardson is probably the higher rated player, but at the end of the day I would go with Ogletree because I believe he could be the JPP of 2013. A guy who was drafted in the teens but if the draft were to happen again would go top 5.

Alright GM's you're on the clock...

easy Richardson or Ogletree.. probally my 2 favorite prospects, both fill huge needs

I'd say Ogletree though, Its time to upgrade the LBs.. enough is enough

Comment

I'd take Ogletree. Gives the Giants an instant upgrade in size, speed and coverage ability at the LB position. Of all the players you listed there I believe he also has the most upside and play making ability.
      "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

Originally posted by Carter.525 View Post
        easy Richardson or Ogletree.. probally my 2 favorite prospects, both fill huge needs

haha tell me about it!

I know he compares similarly to Daryl Washington in terms of height/weight/speed, but how would you compare the two? Washington is only 230 but still holds down the middle in a 3-4 no less. That's why I think Ogletree would flourish in a 4-3 with two mammoths (Linval and Rogers) in front of him.

Comment

Ogletree

Subscribe to me on YouTube: mlerm17
          Follow me on Twitter @mlerm17

Comment

Originally posted by WiIdcat View Post
            Charlie Campbells latest mock is up on Walterfootball
            http://www.walterfootball.com/draft2013charlie.php

Who would you take at 19 in this situation. Notable available players: Sheldon Richardson, Alec Ogletree, Okafor, Datone Jones, Teo, Minter, and Montgomery.

For me it would easily come down to Richardson or Ogletree. Both are elite athletic specimens at the position and are just plain play makers. That's exactly what this defense needs. I know Richardson is probably the higher rated player, but at the end of the day I would go with Ogletree because I believe he could be the JPP of 2013. A guy who was drafted in the teens but if the draft were to happen again would go top 5.

Alright GM's you're on the clock...
            Richardson
            Okafor
            Montgomery
            Teo
            Ogletree
            Minter
            Jones

in that order

Comment

Originally posted by GiantPride13 View Post
              Richardson
              Okafor
              Montgomery
              Teo
              Ogletree
              Minter
              Jones

in that order
              Wow you really aren't high on Ogletree. I absolutely see the case for Richardson though. He has elite interior pass rush potential. Ive seen one report compare him to JJ. I'd take that haha

For the "experts" in here, I see a huge drop off in talent outside of the top 40. Do you think so and if so would you trade our 3rd to move up and get another impact player? Some guys who might be there could be Datone Jones, DJ Fluker,Margus Hunt, Eifert, etc

Comment

Ogletree is a freak of nature

Would love to have this kid on our team

Comment

Ogletree

Comment

Originally posted by juice33s View Post
                    Ogletree
                    huh.. wouldn't have guessed that..

Comment

This guy will blow up after the combine...I'm calling 6'3 240, 4.5, 40 inch vert, 28 reps on bench
                      Last edited by juice33s; 02-11-2013, 05:52 PM.

Comment

This guy will blow up after the combine...I'm calling 6'3 240, 4.5, 40 inch vert, 28 reps on bench

Comment

Originally posted by juice33s View Post
                          yea.. and that's why he won't be there at #19..

Comment

yea.. and that's why he won't be there at #19..
                            He'll basically outperform what Kuechly did in every event (Teo to for that matter) and be hands down the top ILB in the draft

Comment

this right here....I'd be happy with either of these guys, I have a feeling the Cowboys are going to snag Richardson before we get to pick

Comment

Working...
                              X