• Rotoworld's LB tiers..

http://www.rotoworld.com/articles/cf...nebacker-tiers

ogletree in tier 3? Mauti in tier 2?

Subscribe to me on YouTube: mlerm17
    Follow me on Twitter @mlerm17

Comment

Originally posted by Mlerman17 View Post
      ogletree in tier 3? Mauti in tier 2?
      crazy huh.. It's like a Bleacher Report article..

Comment

It says the author works as a legal assistant....Basically he has zero qaulification/credibility as a talent evaluator

Comment

Originally posted by juice33s View Post
          It says the author works as a legal assistant....Basically he has zero qaulification/credibility as a talent evaluator
          thats my friend take it easy. his articles are pretty good usually. I think Ogletree is to low but his negatives are valid. Uploaded the Kentucky game today and its very mediocre. Ive shown his best games thus far i have more coming that arent as flattering
          Last edited by Redeyejedi; 02-11-2013, 07:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
            thats my friend take it easy. his articles are pretty good usually. I think Ogletree is to low but his negatives are valid. Uploaded the Kentucky game today and its very mediocre. Ive shown his best games thus far i have more coming that arent as flattering
            You can do the same thing with just about every prospect in america, whats ur point?

Comment

At least someone sees the value i do with Devonte Holloman.. Mocked em to us in the 4th-6th rd's a handful of times... He was a pretty big recruit and had a good career at S.Carolina.... Also as the article reads, can cover with past exp at S and really hit with his 240lb frame... Holloman is very underrated on these boards...

Comment

Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
                You can do the same thing with just about every prospect in america, whats ur point?
                My point is his negatives are valid even if I do believe he is knocking him 2 much for the negatives.

Comment

This happens with almost every prospect I watch a lot of. I start seeing the same things over and over and the negatives stick out a lot. Matt Barkley makes me want to vomit

Comment

Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
                    What this Kentucky game http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDO08...=results_video ?

I barely even saw a negative play

Comment

Slip wrote this article haha.

Being serious though, Ogletree should be in a higher tier just based on his athletic potential alone.

Comment

Originally posted by juice33s View Post
                        What this Kentucky game http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDO08...=results_video ?

I barely even saw a negative play
                        No thats 2011 , I havent finished annotating 2012 yet. I uploaded didnt put the box on. I dont know which is the best way to do these videos ive been including as many snaps as possible but I think sometimes it may be misleading. I think some might not tell the gap assignment and assign blame to something or miss the reason entirely I put the play up like the hand usage or lack there of .
                        Last edited by Redeyejedi; 02-11-2013, 09:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TheEnigma View Post
                          Slip wrote this article haha.

Being serious though, Ogletree should be in a higher tier just based on his athletic potential alone.
                          I agree he is 1st tier but EC writes some good articles on rotoworld he shouldnt be dismissed because he isnt a former scout. Most of the sites on the internet dont have real scouts.

Comment

Hate to say I told you guys so...lol.

Nah but really I agree with Arthur Brown being the best LB in the draft (excl. Jones). I disagree that there is THAT much of a difference between Brown and Ogletree, but Brown is a clear winner IMO. Both will have success because of athletic / 3 down ability.

I also agree with his assessment of Hodges. PSU fan here and I really think Hodges is small, soft and totally overrated. I heard from an insider that he barely played at 220 this year and is trying to bulk up fast for the combine.

Comment

Any chance Greene could become a ILB? 6'1, 236.

Comment

Working...
                              X