Giants to target TE in First Round?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ny06 View Post
    We're going to listen to a guy (Mel Kiper Jr) who's hair hasn't moved since 1985?
    That's not hair. It's an antennae through which he receives these type of insider tips.

Comment

We're going to listen to a guy (Mel Kiper Jr) who's hair hasn't moved since 1985?
      Wrong. After his last orgasm in 1986, it was reported that his hair stood on end.
      Do not feed the trolls.

Comment

If we draft a tight end in the first round i'll flip my ****. We don't need a 1st round draft pick wasted on the TE position.. besides, I still think we could get Bennett back for cheap, and even if not we could still get a solid prospect in later rounds.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CowboysSuck View Post
          According to Mel Kiper's infinite NFL knowledge, the Giants may be looking to go TE in the 1st round.

The question is why? Bennet was damn solid. Robinson has yet to see the field. We always have Pascoe. And I'm sure we could bring in a cheap FA TE for security reasons.

Why do we need a TE in round 1? How about an OL or DL or LB?

http://www.bigblueview.com/2013-nfl-...ew-york-giants
          The real question is why would you fret about anything Kiper says?
          No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

there are a few mocks on NFL.com that have us taking TE Tyler Eifert from Notre Dame. I just don't see that happening, there are way better values at 19 then a TE. One even has DJ Fluker dropping to us at 19...i don't see that happening either but I would be very happy if we got him

Comment

Why do we need to draft a TE when we have the JPP of TEs, unless this guy is a bust and we don't know

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud57 View Post
                Why do we need to draft a TE when we have the JPP of TEs, unless this guy is a bust and we don't know
                If Bennett doesn't re-sign that will leave us with 2 TE's on the roster not counting the guy we signed a few weeks ago Jamie Childers. No way we bring back Beckum inless its for the vet minimum. We could use another TE just nowhere near the first round

Comment

Just take a TE later in the draft. It's a deep class and it's not like Ertz or Eifert are that much better than the guys in the later rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by TheEnigma View Post
                    Just take a TE later in the draft. It's a deep class and it's not like Ertz or Eifert are that much better than the guys in the later rounds.
                    I like Kelce from Cinn in the 3rd.. maybe 4th

Comment

I think its starting to move backwards...

Comment

There's your first mistake thinking Kiper's knows anything at all.

Comment

Those same mocks had us taking Coby Fleener last year..

Comment

the kid from colorado, nick kasa is intriguing, reminds me of kevin boss. big, physical kid who is raw talent wise,,just like jerry likes them. there is no way they draft a TE in the first 3 rounds when jerry has had so much luck finding guys like pascoe and boss.

Comment

DION SIMS MSU...this guy can block too. Athletic, fast and can get open. Nice Strong Runs after catch hard to bring down.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgAoHNx_6VU

Comment

Originally posted by BlessedinBlue22 View Post
                                DION SIMS MSU...this guy can block too. Athletic, fast and can get open. Nice Strong Runs after catch hard to bring down.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgAoHNx_6VU
                                The guy that made that video did an awesome job

Comment

Working...
                                X